Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

240sx EMUSA Coilovers S13 $395 S14 $495

25K views 94 replies 33 participants last post by  nismojunkie 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Andy Vaughn
Number: 615-796-6234
email: sales@autovaughnperformance.com

UPDATE: EMUSA COILOVERS ARE NOT IN STOCK!!! THIS INCLUDES EMUSA DIRECT, AS WELL AS MYSELF. EMUSA KEEPS LIMITED QUANTITIES OF THE S13/S14 COILOVERS. I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET OFF THE CRAPPER AND PAY ATTENTION TO SALES. THE LAST TIME EMUSA RECEIVED A SHIPMENT OF COILOVERS, THEY SOLD OUT WITHIN DAYS. I AM ON A CALLING LIST, WHICH MEANS WHEN A CONTAINER ARRIVES, I AM NOTIFIED.

IF YOU WANT TO RESERVE A SET OF COILOVERS, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY UP FRONT AND THE COILOVERS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON BACK-ORDER. IF YOU ARE HESITANT ABOUT DOING THIS, GOOD, YOU ARE A SMART PERSON! THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET SCAMMED ON THE INTERNET. BUT YOU ARE IN LUCK BECAUSE I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND I WOULD NEVER KEEP SOMEONE'S MONEY WITHOUT PERMISSION. MY REPUTATION LOCALLY AND ON THIS FORUM SHOULD SPEAK FOR ME.

IF YOU ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF COILOVERS, BUY ANOTHER BRAND. IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT A SET OF EMUSA COILOVERS AND YOU ARE WILLING TO WAIT, SHOOT ME AN EMAIL FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

THANKS

-ANDY

Ok, who needs some 240sx Coilovers? S13 and S14 EMUSA (E-Motors USA) full coilovers with adjustable front camber plates. The S14 coilovers have adjustable dampening, while the S13 do not. Both have independent ride-height adjustment with 6k and 8K springs.

For those of you who do not know anything about EMUSA, check out http://www.emotorusa.com

These coilovers are manufactured overseas just like most other bottom dollar coilovers. I have compared these coilovers, side-by-side with Megan coilovers and there are almost identical. I do not know if this holds true for the valving, but they feel great on the road and the people that own them are very impressed.

Prices are:

S13 240sx EMUSA Non-adjustable $395 CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
S14 240sx EMUSA Full-adjustable $495 CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK

Feel free to call, text, or email.

Thanks

-Andy

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
I can see where you are coming from and I would feel the same about most things but I look at it this way.... There is a very good chance these are made in the exact building that Megan Coilovers are made, Megan coils have been around for several years now and are still being sold for $800. This tells me, Megan is making a killing because I know it does not cost them more than EMUSA to make coilovers. If you wanna pay $300 extra for a name and maybe different valving, by all means, thats up to you.

With that said, how many people spend $200 on a set of lowering springs and slap them on a set of factory struts with 200,000 miles on them. Even if you buy a set of good aftermarket struts, they are not designed to run lowering springs, so this is not the best set-up.

If you are gonna truly track your car, then you should invest in some true race inspired suspension, and I don't mean Megan track coilovers. 90% of the cars on the road will never see track time or be adjusted once a new suspension is installed.

This is a budget suspension and is being marketed as such. These are priced very cheap because I have decided not to jack up the price. I could ask more for them, but I would rather get some out on the streets so people can use them, like them and they will sell themselves.

I could go on and on, but I have said more than I wanted to in the first place. This is not a bash in any way, I just wanted to point out some ideas. I will be more than happy to explain in more details to anyone who wants to hit me up.

There are people on these coilovers in the Boro and they could not be happier. You guys can speak up whenever you want, lol. Bang for the buck, you can not bet them.

#13 ·
I can vouch for Andy and Brandon and their shop. These guys dont push products that they havent seen perform or wouldnt use themselves.

#14 ·
Yeah they look really similar to all the taiwanese coilovers like bc, megan ect. Someone on NASIOC actually took some bc coilovers and put them on a shock dyno and they performed quite well. The main drawback to these that you don't see on some higher end coilovers is the lack of travel. These have very limited travel so in some circumstances you can pick a wheel up when driving on less than steller roads.

#17 ·
Trust me when I say, MANY MANY MANY people have experience with these coilovers whether they know it or not. These are sold under so many other brands in so many different colors ect. Some companies most likely do offer different springs or valving, or whatever to make them their own, we have the option to make these "our own" but to me that would be somewhat misleading possibly...

I use megan tracks on my s13. I dont have any plans on changing that. It has been proven time after time that they are built to the exact same specs as buddy club, greddy, apex'i ect. These are not necessarly valved the same but they might be. It is hard to find those things out without testing them on a shock dyno and emusa will not share what specifications other brands coilovers are built to.

In sort, anyone that wants to lol can lol all they want. We just see too many cars on cut springs, and too many cars that were built WAY too cheap due to budgets. Me and Andy do this as a hobby first in order to help out car guys and make a little $ to spend on our own projects at the same time. When we see a product that isnt total shit that can help people maintain a budget and not end up having to push their cars home, we do.

I want my wife to be as safe as possible at all times, and she has been eyeballing s14's, if we build one these coilovers will be installed on it by me. I would never do anything like that if I didnt trust them.

#22 ·
I am not sure which set you purchased, but I assure you, they are not made in the US. I wish I could say that, but I am not gonna blow smoke.

I can promise you this, if they were made in the US, they would be about 4 times as much.

#24 ·
watts13 said:
is that the flat rate for them and is there a limited set available? and is there any pics of cars with them installed to show ride height
There are limited sets of the S14, but not of the S13.

The price is for pick up only, if you want them shipped it will be an extra $25.

I will post some pics up in the thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.