Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

whats up from clarksville

2K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  robert.huller 
#1 ·
whats up guys...my name is michael, i am in the army like 99% of clarksville. i have a s13 with a ka24de-t. its a purpose built track car does not see any street time except to the meet once a week...i just got it out here to tn from nc. some of you may have heard of the guys whose stickers are all over it. if not they do awesome work and can do absolutely anything to anything.

a little about the car the most common q/a:

ka-t bored .20 with forged pistons stock balanced rods arp bolts in all the right places bc 272 springs and valves tuned on e-manage ult (for now) with an ebay t3/t4 rebuilt with garret internals.

17x9 cobra r 235 35 17 maxxis up front 18x9 saleen 245 45 18 rears

d2 overs

tial wg and bov

caged

and yes it is hot pink all over the car... here are the pix

See less See more
#11 ·
Welcome and always good to see a track only built car even though it's a drift car. I guess I need to make it out to another one of those events and really just watch the action.

That basset hound looks huge in the picture! lol.

#12 ·
whats up guys...my name is michael, i am in the army like 99% of clarksville. i have a s13 with a ka24de-t. its a purpose built track car does not see any street time except to the meet once a week...i just got it out here to tn ....2_31921564_137829_n.jpg[/IMG]
Nice set up bro. I'm in Clarksville as well. If y'all have a meet around here, let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.