rotoriousrx7

Moody

sup_grl

openwound3

TigerBallZ

umcool911ok

JDMR2

Carisma4321

This is the deal. It is up to the nominee to ensure that they have atleast 3 quality pics to show. (If not, notify me, you'll need to withdraw). For anyone who has been nominated, please PM myself or a moderator if you'd like to change your photo!

Let the voting begin!

See less See more
#2 ·
i think the 1darkberry nom. was a joke ... and i think rotorious said no thanks to the nom because he has 2 different sets of wheels, but im not 100% sure so u might wanna ask him first

my vote goes to Moody .... he and JDMR2 both have deserved the win in the past, but i dont think enough people will vote for JDMR2 for a 3rd time, plus i finally met Moody and he's a good guy with a great car, worthy of this vote :thumbup:

#6 ·
Oh boy. I know I nominated carisma, but shit, too many cars I wanna vote for. I love most of these rides. I love zac's. I used to have a Horizon Gray EJ1. I love rotorius's cause he's put the effort into that FC AND kept the rotary (and I got my laptop from him :p ). sup_gurl's 3, well it's just a hot 3 man. His car opened my eyes to the newer Mazdas (I still hate the B2300 truck at work though :roll: ). TigerBallZ, one ballin Turbo EP3. I've seen umcool's BMW and it's pretty effin nice. JDMR2, one sweet ass Mister 2, and of course Carisma's 350Z. Dude, it's a Z, and I love Z's.

I like supra's and IS's but I just like all the other's more, sorry. Still sweet cars too and I would love to have either.

Ok, I'm gonna try and pick one.

#8 ·
venom_5 said:
i think the 1darkberry nom. was a joke ... and i think rotorious said no thanks to the nom because he has 2 different sets of wheels, but im not 100% sure so u might wanna ask him first
Thats what I was thinking, but I wasn't really sure about rotorious, I wasn't sure if that was a decline of nomination or not. He'll have to let us know ;)

Good lookin' out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.