#1 ·
well, n's..now this is Roman. some of ya'll seen him in the boro
or some shit. but, this my homeboy. hes on tennspeed, but the mothafucka
never post shit....if you go to 9th commerce say whats up to the n's
oh, ya'll fast n's watch out and grab life by the horns..so, bitch n's
and sexy ladies.....THE SRT IS READY

See less See more
#2 ·
Yea i think i remember seeing him at the bridge a few times. Looks really really good. ive allways loved the SRT-4's. What kinda power is he making?

My buddy's got a yellow SRT-4 him and kevin maxwell from Mooremax Performance built it... its crazy fast now... and hes from mufreesboro

check it out
http://mooremaxperformance.com/2003_srt-4.htm

#5 ·
hell yea... have you talked to him lately? last i hear from him he went internal finally and is make crazy power but ive not heard anything from him since he was in town last so i dont know what kind of power.

#7 ·
asummers said:
hell yea... have you talked to him lately? last i hear from him he went internal finally and is make crazy power but ive not heard anything from him since he was in town last so i dont know what kind of power.
yea...he got transmission problem....2 months it will be on the road...we hung out last nght

#11 ·
its 635 wheel running c16 on stock ECU. And knowing kevin the car prolly wont stay there long they will push it as far as they can go..

#21 ·
asummers said:
its 635 wheel running c16 on stock ECU. And knowing kevin the car prolly wont stay there long they will push it as far as they can go..
i dont know about that. first the have to get a trans that wont shread open during launches.

very clean srt. saw it in person last night. nice to finally meet you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.