TennSpeed

TennSpeed (https://www.tennspeed.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.tennspeed.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Valentines Day ideas? (https://www.tennspeed.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25344)

Ashby 01-21-2011 10:44 AM

Valentines Day ideas?

Alright, so I guess you would say I'm dating this girl, it's not super serious yet but it's definately going somewhere and she pretty awesome so I wanna do a little something for her on valentines day, but I don't wanna overdo it..

So what are some suggestions? I'm thinking cook for her, maybe some flowers..

I don't do the whole chocolates and dinner reservations bullshit, I like being different.

SmokeyThaLo 01-21-2011 10:49 AM

Cook her some tuna...

satalac 01-21-2011 11:09 AM

Cooking dinner and flowers sound like a great idea. Should score you some points. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my wife.

Ashby 01-21-2011 11:17 AM

Yeah trying to keep it simple and carefree kinda.. We both came out of serious relationships and neither of us have been look for anything but we are just going with it lol.. I just have a really bad habit of going big or going home...

85rx-7gsl-se 01-21-2011 11:19 AM

1. Take her out to a nice steak dinner

2. Make sure you are a perfect gentleman from the moment you pick her up. Open every door,pull out every chair, you name it.

3. After dinner walk her to the car and open the door for her once again.

4. Sit down in driver's seat, upzip pants, pull out dick, look at her and say "Do Work Son"

Warning: This post is intended for comedic purposes only. Do not try this at home. Do not try this without supervision by a professional. Ask your doctor if you are healthy enough for sex.

Ashby 01-21-2011 11:21 AM

Honestly with the personality she has, which is random as hell, she would probably laugh her ass off... And might do it just for the hell of it.

Her personality and sense of humor is on fucking point with mine.

Knight F Mohawk 01-21-2011 11:23 AM

Cook her something surprising and tasty.

If you decide to cook for her, don't cook something typical. If you are going to cook something you've never cooked before, TRY IT FIRST.

Live and learn ;)

-Will

nismojunkie 01-21-2011 12:20 PM

let me know if you want some cooking instructiong...im the chef around these parts...

rudedawwg 01-21-2011 12:37 PM

Anal

shifty35 01-21-2011 12:40 PM

I was gonna say "Dick-in-a-box", but that's not quite as classy as what's been suggested. ;)

Roman 01-21-2011 12:52 PM

Make Beef Wellington for the main course with some veggies and Crepes Suzette with Vanilla Ice Cream and Orange Butter Sauce for dessert.

http://www.imadedinner.net/wp-conten...er-simpson.jpg

Eric_2jz 01-21-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudedawwg (Post 522985)
Anal

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

good idea.

Last year it was a weekend at Breckenridge. This year Napa.

*imprezziveWRX* 01-21-2011 02:45 PM

girls advice here:

i like the whole cooking for her idea. maybe a nice candle lit dinner. get her a card. maybe personalize it a tad but not too overboard.

i personaly like to go out. i mean its Vday. Women like to dress up and look good for you men.

possibly take her to a movie afterward.

thats all i got right now but i'll post as i think of more ideas.

sweetdee 01-21-2011 02:58 PM

Sounds like a laid back gal, cook dinner for her, if you need some ideas just text me in regards to food, relax at home and throw on a movie. This will guarantee snuggle time. No need for roses, to damn expensive. Try the edible
Arrangements, or just get fruit and chocolate fondue.
Sent from my thingy do using a thingama bob.

silver350tn 01-21-2011 03:02 PM

Just remember to wear a condom

Roman 01-21-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver350tn (Post 523034)

Sure thing, dad........... :rolleyes:

GO RAW OR GO HOME!

Uncle Buck 01-21-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver350tn (Post 523034)

what part of Anal did you miss above? love glove not needed

WyattEarp 01-21-2011 03:09 PM

I have no girlfriend to do anything for, and the one woman I do love, has a boyfriend now, and isn't speaking to me.

same shit, different year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Buck (Post 523039)
what part of Anal did you miss above? love glove not needed

better hope she ain't got AIDS or something.....

nukefivesix 01-21-2011 03:18 PM

im just gonna take my gf somewhere cool.. gotta find a good, obscure resturant, maybe a show of some sort

Uncle Buck 01-21-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyattEarp (Post 523040)
better hope she ain't got AIDS or something.....

Its ok, i think i can help with that one.... give her a box of laxitives and whole bottle of prune juice to drink...tell her to drink all the prune juice and pop back all the laxitives possible....then proceed to take a nap for a few hours...when she wakes up problem solved!

ok well it might not cure the AIDS, but least she will find out what her asshole is for :|