Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

The NWS section.

18K views 75 replies 48 participants last post by  Douchebag McGilicutty 
#1 ·
We have created a new NWS section, The Black Hole. To gain access to the Black Hole, one must join the usergroup. The link is at the bottom of the post, but first, the rules:

1.) Anything goes, say whatever floats your boat, but we will not have any bashing of the forum itself, the moderators, etc. This would just be a huge conflict of interested. I know you want to, but sorry, no. There are plenty of other places on the internet where you can smack talk us to your heart's content.

2.) Don't post anything illegal enough to get you arrested, for example, pictures of your murdered wife chopped up in the freezer.

3.) With this section, there will be much stricter enforcement of the rules in other sections of the forum. If you have something to say that isn't appropriate, or is purely insulting, or otherwise not necessary... it better go to the NWS section, or it gets deleted, and repeat offenders will be deleted.

4.) SIGN UP AT YOUR OWN RISK! If you don't like what you see, or think you might not, please don't sign up. I assure you, many tasteless photos of nude women, an over abundance of flaming, and general ass-hattery will be going on.

Click here to view the usergroup and sign up.

P.S. If you sign up, and the approval is pending, please PM myself or ZacCarter and we will update the pending requests!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.