Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Revolution

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  CiviclyDumped 
#1 ·
Is anyone following this show? It comes on at 9 tonight. What are your thoughts on the whole show?

As for me i have watched it since day one. And i think the power got turned off to stop nuclear warfare. And now with the militia they cant turn it back on or they will dominate the weak even worse than now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#4 ·
The show has a great concept. I'm my opinion, the plot is moving very speratically. I like it though, I just wish onDemand would catch up with uploading so I can catch up on all of my shows.

#6 ·
I've been following it since it came on.
What gets me is the basic premise behind the show that they say all power sources are inert, no ac, no dc, no generators, no magnetos for spark plugs.....nothing. No electrical power can be generated at all.....then they show a storm scene with lightning and thunder...WTF?

Theory I have is that some sort of world wide field has been generated to negate the flow of electricity weather it be by terrorists, or a government and the pendants can counteract that field.

I just hope it doesn't get cancelled before they reveal more.

#10 ·
It's on NBC Monday nights^^

For a premier season, i think it's doing well. I agree with the "It could be better" comments though.

#8 ·
iv been watching it its so so (could be better filming and acting wise) as for the prims its kinda insoluble considering how easy it is to make a electric field/current such as static electricity and of course the lighting .....

#11 ·
very confused---
mined blown- cuz im not a idiot?
mined blown- cuz grammar/spelling
mined blown- cuz im a sexy SOB:mrgreen::sadwavey::hsdance:

#15 ·
I like to the show. I plan on finishing it out just because I started it, but yes the acting is pretty terrible.

#20 ·
I've been watching it. It's getting a bit far fetch though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.