Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

New to the forum, but not middle TN

3K views 33 replies 7 participants last post by  dallijaa5 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I didn't even know about this forum. Hopefully I can get some info when I need it and also help others when they need it.

Right now I'm looking to buy an Evo X in the next month or so, and I'm hoping to find a performance/race shop for when I really start tuning it. Are there any in the middle TN area?

Also, I work in a metal shop as a metal fabricator/welder so if you guys need anything made let me know. I love making new stuff :biggrin:

#31 ·
Right? I'm so sick of her shit and how people blindly follow and support her. I have family up north that are in love with her...they aren't family anymore...

Trump isn't perfect, but I like how he isn't politically correct. I like hearing him say things like when Hillary says he avoided this or that tax, and he says, "I'm smart" saying that tax is an expense and why would you want to pay taxes when the government just wastes it...

I can see where that would offend people and look back, but look at the alternative. Killary has killed over a dozen people...

#32 ·
Trey Gowdy had his day with Comey and soon Hilldabeast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.