Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Post your moto's...

24K views 141 replies 68 participants last post by  bmjwright 
#1 ·
1988 Honda Super Magna

SUPER 80's YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
i got a buddy selling a 01 gsxr 600 blue and white. ill get the info if ur interested...

#6 ·
my 02 F4i . sorry dark pic. High Mount FTW!

#7 · (Edited)
here's my current 1wd's
my og 4 stroke 94 xr600/660 bore (and my old ass!)

yup.. i learned on this hoss! "if you can start it- you can ride it"
she hurt me pretty bad in 03, so she lives right next to the FD now.. lol

my sunday ride-'00 xr650r (weedeater is the only smoker i own)

love me some bling bling...

my daily moto & woods ride- 04 xr250r and my favorite all time dirtbike:

that's my all time favorite 'ride' behind me ('daddy')

current streetbike is an 81 cbx
Inline 6 -1000cc of pure power... best o the best in its day- (in my opinion)

(that's my dirty sally II & boots in the background! lol)

daddy's also got a cbx- 79 model- no "fluff" on it ) it's turbo'd (mr. turbo) in the process of rebuilding the motor now because of it!!)
his cbx has been in storage since 1990 or so. he put the mr. turbo on it and swapped to synthetic- blew her up that day~and put her away- these motors are no joke to rebuild.....

here's her pics too- bad hair days for the OG cbx

don't be lookin in the background..... lol- totally different story....

1WD FTMFW YO!!

Attachments

#10 ·
AHH SHIT!!! I just finished washing my Harley this after noon but I need some high quality pictures of it...but here are some old ones when I first got it.

#14 ·
Its for sale...anything is for sale for the right price. I'm workinf on the 300mm rear tire kit for the summer....TEH SECKTS

#16 ·
Some nice bikes in here. I sold my F3 a long time ago. All I have left is a 650 turbo seca that is rotting away. Last time I actually drove it (9 years ago?) I put an MBC on it and the clutch got to slipping. Mine is a MUCH rougher version of this.

I would love to eventually get a Vmax. Nice HP in a cruiser.

#18 ·
I sold all of these bikes recently and it maked me sick every day.

The first pic is of me at a practice track in alabama.

the second pic is my race bike a 2005 honda crf250r

the third pic is my practice bike a 2005 Honda CRF 250R

and the next was my motorcycle 2002 suzuki gsxr 600.

I also have a 2 other crf 250 in the past and a 2001 yamaha r6 limited champion edition,2000 suzuki rm125 and some other smaller motocross bikes when I was raceing in
the mini classes.

Attachments

#32 ·
My bike, the trail monster 1995 KDX 200 with a bunch of mods in its current rebuild mode.

#33 ·
here's where i've been ordering my oem dirtbike parts from..so far- every order right- every time. shipping's reasonable, but NOT free. not paying taxes on the order makes up for that. save at least 10% on parts every time compared to the local/ Honda dealers.. most parts ordered at the counter take a few days and a return trip. 5-7 days to get my stuff delivered with NO GAS MONEY SPENT!WOOHOO.. here ya go. www.powersportspro.com ~ dillon bros.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.