Go Back   TennSpeed > Automotive Discussions > Bikes

Old 10-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
BabyJokerXXX
I RATTLE CAN EVERYTHING!
Veteran Member

BabyJokerXXX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to BabyJokerXXX
Remember to wear your gear!
Long story short.. I've been off deployment for a month and in that time I bought a Suzuki 250 2 stroke. And rebuilt the motor with my fiances uncle.. Got it running Monday and had a little too much fun.
I was going wot uphill just shifting into 3rd gear when I reached the top only to see her cousin coming at me head on riding her 4 wheeler with her friend on the back. Quickly thinking I hit both the brakes but being only about 15 ft away from smashing into them I decided to lock them up and throw the bike to keep from smashing head first into 2 much much smaller kids (16 & 10) and ended up flying about 50 ft. Before sliding another 150ft. Down a gravel road. Immediately getting up and turning around making sure I didn't hit em. Luckily I ditched the bike fast enough and threw it just good enough so they only ran over the rear tire before it flipped about 20 ft. high and landed in a ditch..

Needless to say I broke my left ankle even though the only safety equipment I was wearing was riding boots, and got road rash over my entire body except for my chest and head which o consider a blessing as I wasn't wearing a helment like I should have been (I know I'm an idiot), got a slight concussion, and tore some muscles in my shoulder & neck area. Oh and a deep hole about 2 inches away from my spine and about 2in. deep and 2 in. wide from where a rock took a chunk out of me.

I'll post pictures when the fiance gets home to take some for me since I'm in too much pain to do it myself.

Guess I won't be starting my Lexus build thread or riding anything for a long time.

& Remember guys wear your gear, I got lucky, you may not.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Volant Intake
OBX headers
Custom SS Catback
BabyJokerXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #2
85rx-7gsl-se
Mod
The 2JZ of Post Whores

85rx-7gsl-se will become famous soon enough
Damn sorry to hear that.
FOUNDING MEMBER OF TEAM SMALL BUT PAINFUL SPLINTER....DOMINATING NOLENSVILLE RD
Team Dark Squad #2

Gone but never forgotten, R.I.P. Michael
85rx-7gsl-se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
Johnny_K
ǝɔuɐʇs ʇoƃ
Tennspeed Addict

Johnny_K is on a distinguished road
ouch.. sounds painful. I miss riding at times. Vin and I did a couple trips to LBL and 143 off rd in Waverly. Always wore riding boots, gloves, long sleeves and a helment. Lucky i never got hurt to bad but did bend a few hand brakes, clutch lever and foot pegs. Good memories.
Johnny_K is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #4
BabyJokerXXX
I RATTLE CAN EVERYTHING!
Veteran Member

Yeah I still hurt a good bit even after taking 10mg perks every 4 hours like I was told. But i learned a good lesson out of all of it. Hell I'm surprised the bike isnt totaled out after what it went through. Only ended up snapping the exhaust off, the rear fender, bent the seat and handlebars, & broke 2 of the welds on the rear of the frame. Other than that it still runs fine with no leaks or anything and shifts through all gears like butter. But its been rewelded already by her uncle and new parts ordered so I can ride again as soon as Im back up.

Old 10-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
BabyJokerXXX
I RATTLE CAN EVERYTHING!
Veteran Member

The hole in my back has closed up quite a bit.. Should be completely closed in a few more days..

& has to make another trip to the er again yesterday.. Woke up and couldn't feel my fingers and my arm felt like it was freezing and my hand was swollen twice the size it should be.. Turns out I also have a severely dislocated shoulder which now leaves me in a sling as well.. And this hoke time I thought I was just sore.

Oh well I've got plenty of muscle relaxers, pain killers, cooling cream, bandages, & a super loving fiance to help me feel much much better.

Attached Images:
Old 10-14-2013, 12:09 AM   #6
delsolsituner
Veteran Member

delsolsituner is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to delsolsituner Send a message via MSN to delsolsituner Send a message via Yahoo to delsolsituner
Damn, hope for a quick recovery for you man. If it helps ,if you goto Ihop limping they give you free pancakes.
delsolsituner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #7
Memphisacc

Memphisacc is on a distinguished road
good friend of mine who rides a lot has started collecting scooters on top of his normal bikes....

He was out on his brand new Grom a few weeks ago and crested a hill where a truck had pulled out into the road. He locked up both brakes tossed the bike and flew over the truck...landed broke his collar bone in 4 places and probably would have lost all the skin on his back if not for a thick backpack he was wearing...luck won out for him.

2005 F-250 Deleted, Studded, Straight Pipe, Quick Tricks Tuned
97 - SC300 LSx - T56
Memphisacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #8
SupraMario
Aww Fawk
Veteran Member

SupraMario is infamous around these partsSupraMario is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to SupraMario
Fuck man, glad your fine....this is why I no longer ride :/
SupraMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #9
Rx7 Vinnie
Vin-Auto Rotary
No Tennspeed, No Life

Rx7 Vinnie is on a distinguished road
Wait..... You're black?
Rx7 Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #10
BabyJokerXXX
I RATTLE CAN EVERYTHING!
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsolsituner View Post
Damn, hope for a quick recovery for you man. If it helps ,if you goto Ihop limping they give you free pancakes.
Thanks bro, I might have to try that in the morning since i'm getting bored out of my mind just sitting at the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphisacc View Post
good friend of mine who rides a lot has started collecting scooters on top of his normal bikes....

He was out on his brand new Grom a few weeks ago and crested a hill where a truck had pulled out into the road. He locked up both brakes tossed the bike and flew over the truck...landed broke his collar bone in 4 places and probably would have lost all the skin on his back if not for a thick backpack he was wearing...luck won out for him.
Ouch.. hope your buddy is alright. probably should've been wearing a backpack myself lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraMario View Post
Fuck man, glad your fine....this is why I no longer ride :/
Thanks man. I've always been told there's two types of riders, those who have fallen & those who have not. either way they all learn one way or another. you just learned by getting off and leaving it alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7 vinnie View Post
Wait..... You're black?
& yes i'm black well everywhere but my arm lol.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #11
Rx7 Vinnie
Vin-Auto Rotary
No Tennspeed, No Life

Rx7 Vinnie is on a distinguished road
Lolz
Rx7 Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote