Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

****Brand New D16Y ARP Headstud Kit FS****

666 views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  00_EKHatch 
#1 · (Edited)
Like the title says, I have a Brand new never used ARP headstud kit for D16Y engines for sale. I don't need them because I have a B-series now. Everything is in the box, the studs, nuts, base washers and assembly lubricant. I will let them go for****EDIT**** $50!!!!!. If you live in TN then hurry up and jump on this because I will be out towards Nashville Sat. around noon to meet up with a buyer and deliver an engine. Perfect time to grab these.

***********************************SOLD***************************************

#3 ·
Somebody jump on this... 1 day before I take it down, and I am accepting offers...Notice the OBO.....................

#5 ·
Part # is 208-4305 for of course D16Y. And And Are you asking where Nashville is? I'm coming from Huntsville BTW.

#7 ·
I've had many people message me about these. If you have cash then you need to speak up. Remember I will ship them if needed.

#11 ·
Headed through Tennessee to clarksville tomorrow people. $50 if you can meet me. This shit is brand new. Just meet me and get them for half you can anywhere else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.