Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Newbie here

3K views 47 replies 17 participants last post by  1gdsmftw 
#1 ·
Hey guys my name is Luis, and Im new here. Ive owned my fair share of them ranging from the 1gn 4g63t and 4g37 to the 2gn 420a (t) and the 4g63t. I had to let ALL of my project cars go due to the economy...
I have pics of my past rides, but thats all Ill have.

On a somewhat good note I am going to be purchasing a cheap 1.8L Plymouth Laser pretty soon. I have to stick with the cheap stuff for a while til I get back on my feet. Anyhoot I hope to learn a lot on this site and hopefully meet some of yall. I live in Dyersburg TN. A member here 1gdsmftw (Ben) has introduced me to this site. See you around....

Luis

If any of yall are bored and live in the surrounding area, pm me and we can meet up or work on a car or something....

See less See more
#5 ·
welcome... And as trent said you will laugh more here than you will learn but I hope you enjoy our little slice of the internetz.... Fyi go under the events section n you can find out where they have meets in ur area, what days and times as well, gl

#9 ·
Welcome, new guy!

If you need any help with your DSM/Chrysler stuff, don't hesitate to ask. I, personally, swapped a 7-bolt 6G92 into a 1988 1st Gen GS Eclipse, and beat my buddy's Civic and was awarded 1st place at Slammin' and Jammin', 2002... I've not let it get to my head, though...

Autographs are $2.50 plus $4.00 *appearance fee*.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.