24K views 141 replies 68 participants last post by  bmjwright 
#1 ·
1988 Honda Super Magna

SUPER 80's YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

See less See more
#70 · (Edited)
my new horse...

picked this up yesterday..
83 Honda CB1100F, 17k. all original 'cept it's been painted black (they only came in blue/white or red/white from the factory) has kerker exhaust/header,corbin seat(blah) & has a kz front fairing instead of orig. got an orig cowl fairing for it, but don't think i'll fool with swapping fairings or painting it back to og colors until winter comes... pretty much my all time favorite bike other than the cbx & I've been looking for one for 3-4 years (that I could afford)
she runs absolutely amazing :hsdance:

the OG torque monsta.. rode her home on 2 dollars worth of hay~ lol

plans:
changed oil/filter and put a new oem air filter element on her last night. putting my cbx seat on her before I blister my butt on that pos corbin again. other than riding the hell out of my prize, and making her beautiful, I don't have any plans to modify her, might replace the header though.
here's a stock photo
:headbang:

#72 ·
This is my 08 R6S, I bought it wrecked in the front about a month ago. I bought a whole new fairing set with ghost flames, new windscreen, levers, Level One Racing Exhaust, New front wheel and tire, New Forks, and a new headlight. the bike had 487 miles on it when I bought it, it currently has 920 miles. The best part of the whole bike is that there is no payment:naughty:.
Now for the progress pics. This is what it looked like when I got it.
The front forks.

The Tank damage

The pile of broken stuff!

The old broken sub frame.

Low miles!

New forks and upper fairing stay.

Got the new sub frame and exhaust installed.

got the new headlight and billet levers installed.

got the upper fairing and windscreen on, just waiting to get my forks back from being re built.

Got the forks back and installed the fairings, just waiting on the tank.

got the new tail light with integrated sequential turn signals and flashing brake light.

and FINALY the outcome of all that hard work and money pays off!

#82 ·

its pretty boss..... lol jk jk

am wanting a bike when i get back from iraq tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.