Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

2011 NCAA Football mega thread

6K views 56 replies 15 participants last post by  usafdarkhorse 
#1 ·
Surprised this wasn't a thread yet...UNTIL NOW.

Predictions?

I'm still pulling for my Vols. Hopefully this year will show alot of improvement. All I want is for Neyland Stadium to be deafening while we stomp LSU this year. That's all I ask.

#44 ·
my highlights:

1. Of course, UT with another victory. D needs to start stepping up a little more, as well as the offensive line on the run game. Bray is kicking ass with his wideouts. Gators next week...

2. Auburn, once more, had to come down to the final seconds? Some championship team... last minute victories are nice every now and then but not every game.

3. Vandy, new coach doing well! Can't wait to see what the rest of the season will look like.

4. South Carolina, need to pick it up, struggling two weeks in a row to get it going. Still ranked and 2-0, but with struggles like that don't know how much longer they will be up there.

5. OSU(buckeyes), came down to the wire as well, D looking good and doing a damn good job to stop that final drive.

#46 ·
Lol how can you be so tough on Auburn? They lost their star QB and the best defensive lineman in the nation last year. Cam Newton was Auburn. It's not like they returned 22/22 starters.

#47 ·
Alot of teams lost players, Most SEC teams are running new players or players that have limited experience. I dont expect them to dominate every game(nor do i want them to), but 2 games in a row where it came down to the last minute is not going to do well for them.

#52 ·
I'm mad! lol

College football is the only sport I really keep up with. NFL = overpaid babies, basketball, gay, soccer, gay, baseball, gay.... pretty much everything but college football = gay

/rant

#53 ·
*sniff sniff*

Anyone smell that?

Gator tail.

#54 ·
Going to be a damn good game this weekend, hopefully a big enough win to get UT ranked :hsdance:

#56 ·
UT - Hunter = fail.... going to be a tougher season now, Rodgers and the other recievers will have to step up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.