Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Spotted

537K views 7K replies 326 participants last post by  Tim McGraw 
#1 · (Edited)
not sure if there is one of these threads in here....from time to time i see some pretty clean cars rollin around nashville/ surrounding counties and figure you guys may be members....
today saw a super slammed miata with some deep dish wheels rollin on lebanon pike at spence lane...
been kinda on lock down, but did see a super clean last gen black turbo supra rolling through centennial park a couple of sundays ago.

that same sunday i think it was 2/21 a black mustang couldnt tell what year it was..looked like around a 2000 came down west end ripping gears and blowing off loud as fuk between gears....i was atleast 400 yards away in front of the parthenon walking my dog....sounded amazing!!

#251 ·
yeah, its an arab, he owns those gas stations, that car is pretty beat, dont care for the wheels nor the exhaust tho.
and its an automatic...FAIL!
lol
3 rolling around gallatin and they all are.
2 red ones and a white one.

#13 ·
today saw a super slammed miata with some deep dish wheels rollin on lebanon pike at spence lane...
Maybe Dee? although hers is not super slammed by Miata standards.

i keep seeing the same red mkiv supra in gallatin at the same gas station. ugly wheels though
Is it a red one with a body kit? If so I have run into it a couple times on the interstate.

#14 ·
Maybe Dee? although hers is not super slammed by Miata standards.

Is it a red one with a body kit? If so I have run into it a couple times on the interstate.
it was red, some dude with long hair driving...i hope it wasnt a girl..lol...it had to be an inch off the ground with some really low offset wheels.....

did see a nice red s2000 with black wheels bustin up donelson pike today with the top down around 12:30...

time warp...saw a brand new YELLOW fiero getting on briley at lebanon pike right after i saw the s2000. cleanest yellow ive ever seen. =)

#22 ·
Saw a couple
Red AP1 with bronze painted wheels and OEM Lip Old Hickory
White 4 lug teg with jdm front and advan stickers on the fenders Hickory Hollow
Yellow CRX lowered with silver wheels in Cool Springs

#36 ·
that same sunday i think it was 2/21 a black mustang couldnt tell what year it was..looked like around a 2000 came down west end ripping gears and blowing off loud as fuk between gears....i was atleast 400 yards away in front of the parthenon walking my dog....sounded amazing!!
That would be Jeredan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.