Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1995 Subaru Impreza L WRX swapped

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Drift Racer X 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Derrick Sheppard

Car: 1995 Impreza sedan
Miles: 260k chassis 240k swap (high mileage donor)
Price: 6500 obo

First off i wanna say that this car has been prolly the best looking and the most enjoyable ones to build. Im just doing something different with my life right now and bills come first. I started off with a 1995 impreza sedan and a 2004 wrx wagon. I put everything into the sedan. Both subframes,fuel lines,gas tank,dash etc. The car was just recently painted JDM cashmere yellow aswell. I painted the engine bay myself when the motor was removed. The engine has been removed to do a clutch and gaskets (head and valve cover). My job recently shut down so this needs to go to pay bills,house payment etc. Will need to be trailered but ill get to the reasons for that. Here are the list of modifications to the car as follows:

1995 Impreza sedan
-Full 2004 wrx swap
-Painted Cashmere yellow
-V3 front bumper
-Rs hood
-Jdm rear bumper with beam
-Jdm taillights
-Rs sideskirts
-Jdm gc8 roof vent
-2.5rs 5spoke wheels
-99-01 clear headlights
-Clear corners/sidemarkers
-Blitz LM filter with adapter
-Tsudo catless dp with wideband bung
-Invidia n1 catback
-2.5rs steering wheel
-Kartboy short shifter
-05 center console
- ATI clock pod with Prosport red boost gauge,ASPX wideband

The bad:
-Grille will need to be painted (didnt have one prior to being painted
-needs tires
-ebrake is sticking on the pass rear
-needs door panels,headliner,harnesses,rear seat
-fuel gauge is stuck on E but a wire was snipped at the top of the tank it seems
- headlights need to be wired to be used with the gc headlights
- ABS needs the clip to connect to the block in the bay
-needs seats,tires and a passenger headlight

Basically all the hard stuff was done. Its just finishing the project now is the hard bit since i dont have the time anymore. Life has thrown me a different route than i need right now. My loss is your gain. Someone needs this awesome little car in their garage. It sucks to let it go but i feel like it's the right thing to do. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.