Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1989 VW Jetta

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  hobbitman 
#1 ·
Name: Andrew
Means of Contact: 615-812-2224

Selling my Jetta as I'm moving next week and can't take it. Mileage unknown as the odometer works when it wants to, but it drives fine. Tires and alignment both good. Has Raceland coilovers that have enough coils to sit the oil pan on the ground(should you so desire). Car is currently at close to factory height. Car needs front brakes and the idle can be funky(not rough just tends to rev up and down at idle. Car has been an on again/off again daily and always starts up without fail.

1500obo. Price is negotiable. Neat little car. Fix the little stuff and daily it, or dump it and add a vr6/1.8t swap and you're golden. Qualifies for antique auto plates if its not your daily. Just saying. Might consider a trade plus cash on your end type situation but really would prefer just cash. Text is the easiest way to reach me.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks

I think its awesome but being realistic im not going to have time to make it what i want so its gotta go. I forgot to mention the axle back is 6 months old. Loudish but not terrible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.