Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1997 Dodge Viper For Sale

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  rudedawwg 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#8 ·
Hopefully so. On eBay now as well. Once I sell this my plan is to put some money in my house. Kitchen needs a remodel.

That shouldn't take too long to sell with mileage like that. If it does, I'd try Bringatrailer.
Never heard of that site. I'll have to check it out.

#15 ·
Those are sweet, until they break down. Maybe talk him into trading with $5k on your end if he's being stubborn, then try selling it for $50k? Either way, I don't see you losing any money with it.

#12 ·
GLWS! And I'd probably avoid the Maserati. I think that's when they were still about as reliable as a Rover. They have gotten better, but I believe it was somewhere around 2010 or so.
No way in hell I'd drive this thing and wait for the slightest thing to fail and cost me 5k to fix. I'd get it to turn around and flip.

#14 ·
I mentioned I didn't want to trade but would if it were straight up. He mentioned there was too much of a gap. Maybe if his doesn't sell in the next week or two he may be motivated enough....

#18 · (Edited)
That Gran Turismo isn't worth that, and will continue to depreciate.

Incorrect front clip. 4.2 motor, not 4.7. After market exhaust. 70k miles.

I have a 2013, with 7k miles, Convertible, that I am consigning for 15k more.

Your car on the other hand is a collector car.

Straight trade, and a pre purchase inspection at a Maserati dealer, could make you a pretty quick 5-10k.

#19 ·
That Gran Turismo isn't worth that, and will continue to depreciate.

Incorrect front clip. 4.2 motor, not 4.7. After market exhaust. 70k miles.

I have a 2013, with 7k miles, Convertible, that I am consigning for 15k more.

Your car on the other hand is a collector car.

Straight trade, and a pre purchase inspection at a Maserati dealer, could make you a pretty quick 5-10k.
Awesome Eric :biggthumpup: Good to know my instincts were right about that car.

Well after 6 days on eBay, my car sold. We made the transaction outside of eBay. Grinning hard right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.