Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

FS: 1993 Toyota Camry

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  rudedawwg 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Oh snap! I miss my old Camry! :(

Good price for the mileage... One of the greatest cars ever made right there for reliability...
Almost thought about selling to you directly since I knew you had one before. But this one didn't have a do-do brown interior so I thought you wouldn't be interested lolol.

Ad not as entertaining as the civic one.
That's because this car wont slay vag like the civic ever will. Also totally different target market. My 60k upper level education being put to use.

I'll give ya a dolla.
Few dolla's short there fat boy

Buff those fucking headlights. Jesus.
If I spent the extra time to do it the car would be too clean at that point and then I'd have to sell it for 3k. Just above 2k is the perfect price point. I have some idea of what I'm doing here.

That's super low mileage for one of those. My '93 Camry beater was a tank...and got crazy good mileage.
I wouldn't call this thing mint by any means.... but considering its age its pretty close when you compare it to other Camry's from the same generation. If I didn't already have a reliable daily (my 4Runner) I'd keep this thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.