Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

C&c 2016

6K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  nismokid300ZX 
#1 ·
That time of the year again.

I Finally had a 1st saturday off and was able to go. Late, all be it attend....

Got a couple photos and my Ipad died. :dickeled: and brought it back down....

Yes... That's a Ferrari ENZO :eek:hnoes:

See less See more
#7 ·
I went, and was amazed at the turnout. Place was packed. Could have done without all the mustangs and camero's but overall a great event. Went with our local S2ki group.

#8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, not bad for a basic camera. No fancy lens or anything.

Yeah, first time I've seen an enzo in person. It's for sale too. All those exotics right there around it were for sale.
Enzo is a cool 2.7 Million on their website... Website pics suck junk. Surprised they didn't spring for real photos on that level sale...

^^ I say the same thing about some of the car, but... I'm sure they say the same thing about some of ours. lol "Too many Honda's" :lol: I guess that's why it's nice.

A little something of everything for everybody.

#11 ·
I will say that most of the asshattery I observed was mustangs. I do not get revving over and over...

#18 · (Edited)
Franklin PD are great. Just setting up a few cars to keep hooning to a minimum.
Saw one roll through periodically, Kudos for not shutting it down. Hopefully they know
we don't want the hooning as much as anyone....

#28 · (Edited)
That car is most likely on consignment through them. I doubt they have the floor plan to keep a 2M car on their books.

Not sure who owns Velocity, but they have some balls, if they own all that inventory. Super car market is due for a BIG correction.

Luxury car sales are already down 17% for the first quarter of 2016. Benz and BMW are getting destroyed right now. Macan can't be sold in 15 states. Ford, Hyundai, Kia, etc. are producing great cars for half the price.

Hopefully the level I work in doesn't get much push back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.