·
Registered
431 Posts
no words needed wow

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have an endless supply of clean ass sedan pictures.
haha
one day ill be rolling around looking that fresh.
haha

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
my boy back in VA had a all blacked out 4dr DA with a b20 shit
was soooooo clean ill try to find a pic of it and send it to u

·
Who wants a mustache ride
1,228 Posts
s2k u still wanting blades?

·
Registered
251 Posts
MTSU Baseball said:
i want a 4dr integra!!!
A buddy of mine has one for sale for like 1500 bucks runs and drives. its an Auto though :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
not a dent on the car that i could see...paints a little faded but i guess that can be expected for its age. If you want I can get a hold of him and PM you more information about it.

·
Registered
763 Posts
and you..

honestly believe that rx-8's are good looking?lols.Sorry man, but 4 door integras are sex. I already miss mine even with a new car.

·
Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,387 Posts
pocketmidget said:
StatixNWH said:
pocket....your already asking for more trouble. What happened to your big speech.....just stfu, honestly
My speech still stands. But I see old 4 door box sedans.
and i still see you're in a pos dorito car tell me is your cooler ranch or orignial?

stfu and go on somewhere...

·
Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,387 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
lmfao at everyones rotary comments. but im feelin the 1st and 3rd pic for sure. those are sexy.
dont get me wrong i like rx-7's and the old skool rotory trucks but the rx-8 is just a bastard car and should never been made

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
CiviclyDumped said:
boosted S14.5 said:
lmfao at everyones rotary comments. but im feelin the 1st and 3rd pic for sure. those are sexy.
dont get me wrong i like rx-7's and the old skool rotory trucks but the rx-8 is just a bastard car and should never been
made
haha i totally agree with that statement. some look good, but the only thing id like about the 8, is to see the motor swapped into a 1st gen with a pretty beasty n/a build on it. now that would be fairly quick.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts