Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BiMmEr AdIcT
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have a complete interior from a 04 GTO in superb shape. No rips or tears just minor wear. Set included front Power W/Lumber seats, back seats, complete console, door/quarter panels, carpet and 3 floor mats. very nice swap in a hot rod
pm if interested or contact me directly
Julian
Nashville
775 FIRM will work with you if you need additional trim pieces depending on project.
I even got a place right next to the GTO where you could bring your car and start swapping them out...so you'll be sure your getting everything you need
call 615-947-4985

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'd love to have it but I gotta put the money elsewhere right now. I'm not totally convinced that shade of red would look right in my darker red car either. If I had the cash though I'd be willing to try it out. :) Good luck with the sale.

·
BiMmEr AdIcT
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you be interested in selling just the two front and two rear seats at all? And if so, how much?

sorry trying to sell out the complete interior, remember this is for pretty much EVERYTHING you need to change the color of your interior (carpet, console, trim pieces, etc...)

hmm wonder how much it would cost to get them recovered in black and get some seatbrackets made
it wont be worth it getting it reupholstered in black, the brackets wont be much of a problem compared to having the seats recovered.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
$775 id imagine is a deal for this considering the prices of gto shit from Chevrolet when i had mine. glws red interior would look good in a black gto.

·
BiMmEr AdIcT
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its a hell of deal they are selling just the seats in superb shape on EBAY for $700 PLUS SHIPPING,
I'm giving someone a chance for a complete interior change :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts