Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1985 corolla (I bought from Aaron in ridgetop)

here is my progress thus far.

you rolla junkies know whats coming

I will update on the parts that have been ordered tomorrow when I order more.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its actually silvertop.... I didn't want to spend an extra 500 bucks for 5 horsepower?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

this is what I ordered today....It is so hard to find crap for these. I am putting my tanable springs, wheels, and kouki bumpers off my other rolla on here also. If anybody knows where I can get some parts let me know.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to rebuild one of the 4ag engines probably the one that is out right now. Then I may sell the other it runs but has 229k on it.

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
240rice said:

this is what I ordered today....It is so hard to find crap for these. I am putting my tanable springs, wheels, and kouki bumpers off my other rolla on here also. If anybody knows where I can get some parts let me know.
yummy :thumbup: gunna be a beast :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,740 Posts
240rice said:
and let me know how the tanable springs work out.my megans are fucking awesome.my cuz has the tanable he said they was too loose in the back for him,he was wanting stiffer.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Tetro said:
www.technotoytuning.com

they have shit.and for a good price!
Corrected that for you.

To bad Battle Version is out of the AE86 parts business. Alex made the best quality AE86 parts I've laid my hands on. Everyone else making suspension parts in the states is more of less junk.

Good luck on the 20v swap. I never got around to doing mine. Alway find it hard to pull a perfectly running motor from a car.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Tetro said:
i think they make good shit
the shifer rebuild kit was awesome and fixed my problems.
The only thing I would use from them are CNC parts (like RCA's, ITB attapter). Stuff like their 4-links, panhards bar, tension rods, ect. I would never use. Had a panhard bar break on me, so I just didn't have any faith in their hardware choices.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Tetro said:
rwall7 said:
Tetro said:
20V BLACKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know whats comming!!!!!!!!!!!!

or...itb...

IDFK!!!!!!!!!!!
all 20v's have ITBs...
i did not know if he was going ITB with the 4ag.
He'd have no reason to bang out the fire wall then. Its b/c the 20v's use a cam driven distributer off the "back" of the motor that you have to hammer out the firewall (unless you go DLI).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts