Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dustin
Portland
Pm

1985 ae86
The good: new timing belt, gts corolla, runs
the bad: needs some body work, needs clutch installed, dash cracked, dash vibrates, there is probably more.
For trade offers accepted

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
love it man will make a awsome projek for someone miss my AE86 G/L with sale TTT

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no I don't want a neon. I have the title straight on the rolla but I need more for it now because it is worth more to me and I am probably going to put a clutch in it if I get the 20v done.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the title clear on this car now so it is a kinda rare 85 corolla gts for sale needs TLC but anyways all it really needs is a clutch and I have one that is almost brand new off my other corolla.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
take it home $1000 that is alot less than a 1500 one that don't run!

·
yes i'm RICE
3,686 Posts
dam i got that in my pocket right now,but i need gas for next week,suck i cant have it trade you my 240 for it,are she need is wiring harness and she be running again

·
Registered
502 Posts
240rice said:
take it home $1000 that is alot less than a 1500 one that don't run!
Atleast mines all one color scheme and straight body! LOL And I have a freshly rebuilt engine and transmission. Just a wiring issue for me...wanna part out the Harness??

If I had the cash Ide buy it from you for parts.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the only thing is if you try to get in it hard the clutch will slip sometimes. You have to get in it pretty hard though I drive this car about everyday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts