Not open for further replies.

1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe

2K views 35 replies 18 participants last post by  SloREX 
#1 ·
Name: Dan aka EMODAN
Item and description (pics included) see below
Price: trade
Contact information: 615-427-5124//reply//PM

I have many vouches on how clean this car is inside and out since people always mess with the steering wheel lol... this is one of the cleanest s13 coupes around people.
1993 Nissan 240sx aka the bassboat (super flake see pics)
The motor has approximately 40k on it yes. 40k the body has 160K (odometer stopped workin at 142k)

Mods:
1997 240sx Motor Swap
Megan 3' Drift Spec Exhaust
Megan Fully Adjustable Coilover Damper Kit
Megan Camber kit
Megan toe rods
Megan Sway Bars x3
Megan front and rear Strut Bars
8000K Hids
H4 Converted Headlights
Silvia Badged
S14 Seats
Sportmax 002's HYPERSILVER
20% Tint
GReddy Counterweight Knob
Momo Quick Release Steering Wheel
* more mods i just cant think *

the bad:
needs tires
needs brake (i have uninstalled)
fan is on a switch
slightly off allignment
gutted rear interior (have all to install it)
no glovebox

I am not looking for anything in particular but mostly honda's... a clean ef and crx will get my attention...

See less See more
#18 ·
fine, Ill trade you my daily driver s13 for it and some cash. then you will have a car and cash to trade some of the honda people that will ONLY trade their cars.
My car has great tires and brakes. Runs perfect. sounds good.

Ill own that fucking s13 some day! I just dont want someone used to hondas to get ahold of it and not know how to fucking drive it this winter and ruin it. Then Ill have to kick your ass or something.

#19 ·
Wait, I know someone with a fast as shit little crx (I think it is) Its stripped out but it runs good and is loud as fuck and fast. It has some kind of honda motor in it. Haha, I know it sounds like Im kidding, or im a complete noob but I dont pay that much attention to hondas and I quit paying attention when he was telling me about the motor but he lives down the street. Maybe we can work out a trade.

#21 ·
that car needs a new cable tranny. and curtis got kiked out for knocking that girl up and she was trying to live his dads.. but he needs money. the car has a ls motor with hasport motor mounts stock build motor.

#32 ·
im not looking to sell for $ because i do have to have ar ide to work and school about everyday... and the reason i bump up so much cars is because of what i feel comfortable in and profit.. i bought my first car for $900.. traded around.. and sold my da for 4200.. i get offers for this car of like 02 VW GTI's but i am not looking for profit anymore.. i want something more comfortable.. maybe newer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.