21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
85rx-7gsl-se said:
yeahsirb16 said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
Sorry, but SupGurl and Amir are the wheel kings on TNSpeed.
wow you proably have some issues. :|

haters know the back button. and im not at all new to the game guys

come on with the positive comments or some helpful advice :thumbup:
Dude, seriously, this is the second time I have seen you use the term hater lol. That is so played out :roll: Dude, its a freaking showcase, you want oppinions right? Well that will include people who don't like your choice of mods. I never even said anything about your car, just that Sup is one of the more dedicated members on here when it comes to wheels selections and generally has good taste in wheels. Sorry if you only created a thread so you can be complimented :thumbdown:
Duuuuuuuudddddeeeeee ok just because your on sup girls 8====> dosent mean everyone else on here is
just because ya'll have the same taste for cars wheels or gayness (nothing agaisnt sup girl) dosent mean i do. k duuuuuuuudddeeeeeee

·
1 WhEeL KrEw
1,615 Posts
yeahsirb16 said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
yeahsirb16 said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:

Dude, seriously, this is the second time I have seen you use the term hater lol. That is so played out :roll: Dude, its a freaking showcase, you want oppinions right? Well that will include people who don't like your choice of mods. I never even said anything about your car, just that Sup is one of the more dedicated members on here when it comes to wheels selections and generally has good taste in wheels. Sorry if you only created a thread so you can be complimented :thumbdown:
Duuuuuuuudddddeeeeee ok just because your on sup girls 8====> dosent mean everyone else on here is
just because ya'll have the same taste for cars wheels or gayness (nothing agaisnt sup girl) dosent mean i do. k duuuuuuuudddeeeeeee
get em blair!! haha im working on getting this guy some nice coilovers and a cf mug lip then he will be set! and i like the red honestly but like i told u blair all gold woulda been SEX

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
:mrgreen: i know right
yeah ima hit you up about that lip and coilovers next week. idk if i want omni coilovers or skunk2?
oh yeah i fixed my seats they are strait now 8)
i do miss my gangsta lean ha

·
1 WhEeL KrEw
1,615 Posts
yeahsirb16 said:
:mrgreen: i know right
yeah ima hit you up about that lip and coilovers next week. idk if i want omni coilovers or skunk2?
oh yeah i fixed my seats they are strait now 8)
i do miss my gangsta lean ha
that was more like a gaysta lean son. lol just hit me up i get off work around 4pm now with my new job. but we can look and ill fins ya the best setup man

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
yeahsirb16 said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
yeahsirb16 said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:

What the hell is your problem dude. Its your damn car. Do whatever the hell ya want. But if you ask for oppinions(which is what a showcase is for) and others don't agree with you, you don't need to start the "you all be a bunch a haters" talk :roll: Welcome to TNspeed, I don't have any problems with your car. The wheels are ok, not my favorite, but not bad.

·
Registered
431 Posts
all 85rx-7 ever said was they are the wheel kings and even if he did say something bout your car this is the showcase..........future spoolie 2

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Thanks Steven.....Like I said, your is nice man, that wheel's style is a little played with all the Drag replicas, but doesn't look bad :thumbup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
i just like messin with people on here obviously
its not as boring then. but yeah when i get tired of red i will paint them or sell them but they are barnd new so no rush.
i know people have there opinions but if your into cars and imports you know the red track R's are atleast ok.
but anyways let me know what you think! :D

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Its all cool. Pocketmidget just has had us all on edge with Newbies :p No hard feelings, overall, looks good :thumbup:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Nice car man! And nice argument too haha jk, I was reading the thread and thinking "betcha wont hit em" lol.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.