Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over what in your opinion because everyone knows my opinion which is.....2JZ > ALL

LOL

I want honest opinions....and those of you that drink Haterade, you are welcome to come in and chat :)

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
Bring it haters.

The average 2JZ:

Now...what do you have to say dorito boys...honda ****...and rustangs :shock:

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
Personally im a huge toyota fan and the 2JZ being the pinnacle of toyota engines hells yea 2JZ>ALL

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
John sheps DSM is faster than the TITAN supra....

But

No 2j no care

:p

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2JZ is a master piece, CAPS TIME,
I DREAM ABOUT 2J'S ALL NIGHT AND DAY.
SCHOOL WORK IS HARD TO DO WHEN A 2J IS ON MY MIND.
WITH ALL THAT BOOST AND SUCH, THERE IS NO NEED TO FUSS
BECAUSE A BABY COULD DRIVE THAT THING AS LONG AS THERE IS NO TURBO MUCH.
KEEP IT OUT OF BOOST AND YOU WILL FUSS, BUT WHEN YOU GO ABOVE 5000 THERE WILL BE A
KICK MUCH!!!

THE 2JZ DESERVES ITS ONLY MUSEUM JUST FOR ONE MOTOR AND BE 1,000,000 SQ FT.

2JZ> ALL

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
For the love of God SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE 2GAYZ YOU FUCKING NUTSWINGERS I was at Spoolies and from fucking 2-4 all the fuck I heard was 2gay this and 2 gay that left at 4 and came back at 8 and still fucking going on about the 2gayz.You drive a fucking bmw with a 400 dollar cold air intake so you could afford a fucking 2jz.

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jcoosi said:
For the love of God SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE 2GAYZ YOU FUCKING NUTSWINGERS I was at Spoolies and from fucking 2-4 all the fuck I heard was 2gay this and 2 gay that left at 4 and came back at 8 and still fucking going on about the 2gayz.You drive a fucking bmw with a 400 dollar cold air intake so you could afford a fucking 2jz.
I buy my shit for my car, so no I could not afford a fucking 2J, lol and I am just playin around

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The 2JZ is a good motor, and so are A LOT of other motors, probably an even better one I have overlooked.
I just like nutswinging for fun. One day it will be something else.
Today a 2J, tomorrow a v8, the next a v10, then maybe an I4

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
bwahahahahahahah something is wrong with all of you lol

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
I think 1JZs are pretty fucking awesome, from a standpoint of price, performance, and bang for the buck.... and they sound fucking awesome.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Holy crap you nut swing to the point that it is annoying seriously. I am with Justin on this. All you and Brad said was "its no 2j" .............WHO CARES.

·
Registered
431 Posts
he made this thread as a joke yall chill out....1jz>2jz 7mg>god himself..........j/k 2jz good motor for sure tho

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
He tard you didn't spend all day Saturday with him. That shit got annoying.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts