Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
You canNOT has!
383 Posts
ramman434 said:
You bastard, I was trying to pick up those wheels we he announced he sold 'em. They look f'n good on the Z though
shit, I was trying to get info on the wheels still and that slick bastard stole them out from me!..lol

where are teh pix!

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
Yeh, he called me wanting me to pick them up....and I was arranging to.....then he calls saying you of all people is comming to get them......... :cry:

·
You canNOT has!
383 Posts
StatixNWH said:
Yeh, he called me wanting me to pick them up....and I was arranging to.....then he calls saying you of all people is comming to get them......... :cry:
damn I thought I was the only one up this early

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
Looks good. Are those Infinity 6.5" speakers? How do they sound in there?

·
Registered
10 Posts
You have my cars twin only yellow instead of white. Well your exterior is in a little nicer shape too. It looks really nice.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
StatixNWH said:
Statix: Ha! Yea i cant believe the price... In mint shape and tires look like they havent even been used. what were you gonna so with them since your selling your car? (wish you wouldnt, and start coming to meets)

Loasman: I live off 109 in lebanon, im actually close to gallatin then i am lebanon, but thats what my addy says.

Chad: You car looks really good from your banner. Too bad you live so far out. Love to see it person. Did you put spacers on the front, mine barely clear the calipers.

JDM rice: Instead of a pm, i called his number. went right out that night and looked at them, went to the atm and scooped them up. i knew they wouldnt last long here.

He said he was going to get a few more sets though, so keep an eye out!

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
inNeedIndeed said:
StatixNWH said:
Statix: Ha! Yea i cant believe the price... In mint shape and tires look like they havent even been used. what were you gonna so with them since your selling your car? (wish you wouldnt, and start coming to meets)

Loasman: I live off 109 in lebanon, im actually close to gallatin then i am lebanon, but thats what my addy says.

Chad: You car looks really good from your banner. Too bad you live so far out. Love to see it person. Did you put spacers on the front, mine barely clear the calipers.

JDM rice: Instead of a pm, i called his number. went right out that night and looked at them, went to the atm and scooped them up. i knew they wouldnt last long here.

He said he was going to get a few more sets though, so keep an eye out!
If he keeps it at the same price w/new tires. I'll be all over it like white on rice, like syrup on a sundae, like...well, you get the idea

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
inNeedIndeed said:
Chad: Did you put spacers on the front, mine barely clear the calipers.
No, he didn't. I helped him put them on. It's close, but they work fine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts