Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

4300K HID's in my whip.

3K views 48 replies 26 participants last post by  timmy tegra 
#1 ·
I got these in a group buy for $85 over at ClubCivic.com. They come with a 1 year warranty. I wanted the 4300K because I wanted that Lexus, Cadillac, etc HID look. These look just like them!!
They pretty much made my fogs obsolete!

HID

HID w/ Yellow fogs

Fogs alone

Halogen Hi beams

Hi beams w/ fogs

As you can see, the glare isnt that bad, I barely have any at all! It did make the road much more brighter. I catch myself staring at the road than the road ahead of me!

If you guys want a set, you can get them at www.xenonvisions.com

See less See more
#9 ·
I take it you dont like being proved wrong.

I havent been flashed since ive been driving with them. I got flashed more for my fogs for some reason. But that was when I had 45 series tires in the front. Now I have 40's so it lowered my front end some.

#24 ·
Projectors or not, thank you for going with 4300k lights. As much as I can't stand non-projector applications, I can't stand seeing blue and purple headlights either. 4300k is the most visible light to the human eye anyway (hence why OEMs use them). When you start getting over 6000k you actually start losing visible light. So good call there.

#28 ·
Dark Creep you fail, and your argument against Spoolie if completely shitty.

I'll givfe you props for at least getting the correct Kelvin temperature, but that's it.

#35 ·
I love these debates!

If you car was not designed for HID's or is so Freakin old HID's weren't around then, Don't put them on!

If you you're too damn cheap to buy the model car that had HID's and still want them, get the OEM ones from the factory of the same model car that has it. Otherwise, Don't put them on.

Non-Stock HID's are Shitty. End of story.

#39 ·
i have 12k without projectors. someone flashes me, i have another set of 12k in my fogs. my headlights really arent that bright though. the white ones hurt my eyes more than these. so go ahead, talk about how stupid i am with 12k. ill mke sure im behind ya coming over a hill :naughty:

#41 ·
r you serious? you actually have 12k? unless you put them in there for a car show...you are failure at life... not only are they 12k but they're in halogen housings too? i never knew how many dbags there were on this forum, but i guess thats what makes it fun...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.