Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had an issue last night and some of the sections are re-arranged, or missing. I'm fixing things as time permits. If you notice a serious issue, then please PM me. If its just minor things - your thread is gone, you can't find a section we used to have, etc.. just give me a bit and I'll take care of it.

Anyone abusing the forum will be banned. Earlier today, some of the permissions were edited and anonymous users were posting. A few individuals decided to take advantage, and make obnoxious posts under anonymous accounts.. and while I'm not sure if they were regular members or not, those IP addresses were banned.

I'm not entirely sure how the database lost as much information as it did, but I apologize to anyone who lost a thread, I know alot of the classifieds were deleted, as well as the meets section and a few other sections.

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
oh crap - I just wrote spoolie about this, the whole "MEETS" folder disappeared...

thanks V- you rock my world! I just posted a bunch of pics from the Z cruise we did yesterday and the whole thread vanished, I didn't know wtf was going on!

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
dont lie, you did it james ...

·
Wheel Spin FTW
244 Posts
wow... i leave for a month and look what happens. James moves to TEXAS and the forum gets haxxored. WTFG James... and by the way, just cause the state starts with T doesnt mean its the same. fatass.

anyways, call me homeskillet.

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
spoolie said:
thanks venom for thinking i did it....***.
you probably did ... you just got james to cover for you, bitchass bitch

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
So did I loose my classified forever or is there a chance of reviving it? Im dreading typing it all out and I will wait to do so if there is a chance that it can be brought up again.

If anyone that has visited it before please do me a favor and disconnect your internet connection when looking at one of my posts and then click on the link in my sig. If you do this without disconnecting your connection then it will bring up nothing. Im hoping that someone has it in their cache.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts