Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post up some pics for Randall since he doesn't have any good ones at the moment. Cool guy, sucks all these people that don't suck start coming out of the woodwork in Cookeville, TN right before I move :\

I suppose when he logs on he can tell you more about the car, its an Integra, B20 powered, polished slips, looks pretty good, only two toned car I've ever thought was clean. The top of the car is a little darker but very subtle and it blends well.

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
sick pic's vent looks awsome for a 2tone car

·
yes i'm RICE
3,686 Posts
Ventolin said:
Thought I'd post up some pics for Randall since he doesn't have any good ones at the moment. Cool guy, sucks all these people that don't suck start coming out of the woodwork in Cookeville, TN right before I move :\

I suppose when he logs on he can tell you more about the car, its an Integra, B20 powered, polished slips, looks pretty good, only two toned car I've ever thought was clean. The top of the car is a little darker but very subtle and it blends well.

this is nice hope to get mine done next year,same color and same wheel color polish

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Simple. Clean.

·
Banned
123 Posts
his car is nice

randy's car is clean and pretty quick i have ridden in it and it handle great mad props go out to randy on it as i have told him once

·
Registered
16 Posts
its a damn shame the wheels look so good on his car other wise i would have just let him borrow them but they did so i sold them to him
enjoy the the new tires and the clean 2 tone randy

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
delsolsituner said:
timmy tegra said:
delsolsituner said:
saw this car couple days ago on Gallatin rd in Inglewood. I waved but I dont think he saw.
colt you wave at everyone lol wtf
why you say WTF bout waving to another tuner? The scene should be that way.
One time I gave a thumbs up to a clean Evo and he flicked me off :lol:

But other times...I have had a few people give me a peace sign or thumbs up. It just depends on the driver I guess.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i think i seen this bike at a shopping center in cookeville last monday...very clean car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts