TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
OG founder
Joined
·
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my last thread got deleted. So I figured id start another...

Well, Lets see here....

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
All Wheel Drive Turbocharged intercooled from the factory
149 thousand miles

Mods:
K&N Filter
Greddy Type S BOV (real deal)
3" open Exhuast (no Cat, res, muffler)
Recir. Tube mod
Aftermarket boost guage...

Thats about here, here are a few pictures..

When I got her...


It's pretty clean for a 95...








Exhaust before I debadged the rear end






Some pictures with NO editing....




Check out that ass!











Well I use to work in a detail shop with another member here. Cleaned my gsx up and had someone help me debadge the rear end.
Here is how she looks now all cleaned up...








First time at the track I ran... Well SLOW. lol I bogged at the start but here is the times
rt-0.894
60ft-2.0
1/8et-9.8
1/8mph-68.39mph
Cant wait to go back...

Well my plans are as follows
350awhp


DSMlink
FP BigT28 @21 psi (fp bt28 capable of 404awhp/High 11's 1/4)
750cc injectors
190lph Fuel pump
AEM Wideband
ScanGuageII
FP Turbo mani
FP Intake
HKS 272/272
New Exhaust
Tripple A Pillar Guage Pod
Boost, W/B, xxx Guages
EGT

New Tint
Susp. Coilover system or coils and shocks...

And I'll finish this later

lol
 

·
OG founder
Joined
·
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol. If I do get the bumpers/headlights itll be the front. I dont like the newer rear Bumpers. Hate em.

And yes, sideskirt also.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,858 Posts
aa looked over ur bild sheet there i thought id throw some sugestions to you just my 2c take it or leav it

i dont know much about the T28's never really pade much atenchen to thim im personly like the Evo 3 16g's exspecly for all around driving spools good makes greaght power (if you wanted a cheep good setup to make a little bit more power know id pick up a good 14b off a 1g 2 put on it but reuse ur 2g ex manie and o2 houzing)

you chose HKS cams but BC's are just as good and normaly quicgh a bit cheeper

and sesn ur planing on using DSM like look into a MAF translater and a GM maf works rely well gits rid of the ugly oblong filter and if done right clens every thang up a lot more and ull also be ably to vint ur BOV to the atlusfear

and id be checking out a meth inj system

and i dont thank i saw a clutch/flywheel or a FPR on ur list these are pery much must haves

as for suspension my exsperienc is a good set of shocks tokieos kony's..... and a good set of springs or coil overs and ull be happy but if you really want to play check in to a complet prothan bushing kit and a set of sway bars, the sway bars and prothan kit are a bitch but well worth it in the end


just my 2c
 

·
n00b
Joined
·
695 Posts
Turbo vw said:
aa looked over ur bild sheet there i thought id throw some sugestions to you just my 2c take it or leav it

i dont know much about the T28's never really pade much atenchen to thim im personly like the Evo 3 16g's exspecly for all around driving spools good makes greaght power (if you wanted a cheep good setup to make a little bit more power know id pick up a good 14b off a 1g 2 put on it but reuse ur 2g ex manie and o2 houzing)

you chose HKS cams but BC's are just as good and normaly quicgh a bit cheeper

and sesn ur planing on using DSM like look into a MAF translater and a GM maf works rely well gits rid of the ugly oblong filter and if done right clens every thang up a lot more and ull also be ably to vint ur BOV to the atlusfear

and id be checking out a meth inj system

and i dont thank i saw a clutch/flywheel or a FPR on ur list these are pery much must haves

as for suspension my exsperienc is a good set of shocks tokieos kony's..... and a good set of springs or coil overs and ull be happy but if you really want to play check in to a complet prothan bushing kit and a set of sway bars, the sway bars and prothan kit are a bitch but well worth it in the end


just my 2c
damn, i got through 4 sentences before i wanted to shoot myself due to lack of spelling ability.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,858 Posts
duncan said:
Turbo vw said:
aa looked over ur bild sheet there i thought id throw some sugestions to you just my 2c take it or leav it

i dont know much about the T28's never really pade much atenchen to thim im personly like the Evo 3 16g's exspecly for all around driving spools good makes greaght power (if you wanted a cheep good setup to make a little bit more power know id pick up a good 14b off a 1g 2 put on it but reuse ur 2g ex manie and o2 houzing)

you chose HKS cams but BC's are just as good and normaly quicgh a bit cheeper

and sesn ur planing on using DSM like look into a MAF translater and a GM maf works rely well gits rid of the ugly oblong filter and if done right clens every thang up a lot more and ull also be ably to vint ur BOV to the atlusfear

and id be checking out a meth inj system

and i dont thank i saw a clutch/flywheel or a FPR on ur list these are pery much must haves

as for suspension my exsperienc is a good set of shocks tokieos kony's..... and a good set of springs or coil overs and ull be happy but if you really want to play check in to a complet prothan bushing kit and a set of sway bars, the sway bars and prothan kit are a bitch but well worth it in the end


just my 2c
damn, i got through 4 sentences before i wanted to shoot myself due to lack of spelling ability.

haha have a nice day
 

·
WAT.biz
Joined
·
5,117 Posts
WTF....14b are you serious? and not to mention youll get better handling off a REAL coilover suspension as opposed to solely replacing bushings...in most cases unless urs are just that worn the fuck out. and gosh damnit learn to spell and talk properly.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,719 Posts
Turbo vw said:
duncan said:
Turbo vw said:
aa looked over ur bild sheet there i thought id throw some sugestions to you just my 2c take it or leav it

i dont know much about the T28's never really pade much atenchen to thim im personly like the Evo 3 16g's exspecly for all around driving spools good makes greaght power (if you wanted a cheep good setup to make a little bit more power know id pick up a good 14b off a 1g 2 put on it but reuse ur 2g ex manie and o2 houzing)

you chose HKS cams but BC's are just as good and normaly quicgh a bit cheeper

and sesn ur planing on using DSM like look into a MAF translater and a GM maf works rely well gits rid of the ugly oblong filter and if done right clens every thang up a lot more and ull also be ably to vint ur BOV to the atlusfear

and id be checking out a meth inj system

and i dont thank i saw a clutch/flywheel or a FPR on ur list these are pery much must haves

as for suspension my exsperienc is a good set of shocks tokieos kony's..... and a good set of springs or coil overs and ull be happy but if you really want to play check in to a complet prothan bushing kit and a set of sway bars, the sway bars and prothan kit are a bitch but well worth it in the end


just my 2c
damn, i got through 4 sentences before i wanted to shoot myself due to lack of spelling ability.

haha have a nice day
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,858 Posts
well im gessing hes not planing on spending 1200-2000 on his suspinson right know and the tokieos and a set of eibocs will run him around 600 and for a DD that you can go out and have fun in that ant bad yes a full coil over set up is the shiz im just thanking tords what i can see him doing in his car compared to pricing also the swaybars and bushing kit is a some what cheep way to help out if he wants more after that thin id go to the full coil over set up


as for the 14b i know hes looking to go to a bigger charger sooner or latter i just stated the 14b becouse its a much better turbo than his T25 that is on the car and you can pick one up any ware from $75-$150 14b and a boost controler would be a much better set up than his T25 and he wouldnt have hardly any thang in it crap he could sell his T25 and buy a 14b and maneul boost contrler and have $$$ left over


and if you dont like my speeling fuck off i didnt do shit to you if you dont like it dont read it
 

·
n00b
Joined
·
695 Posts
btw, tokicos and koni's are garbage on eclipses. im not sure how much experience vw has with dsm's, but im fairly sure ive had more. i base that by his suggestion of meth injection on a street car. especially with just a 16g. some people just piss me off with how ignorant they are.
 

·
Tranceformer
Joined
·
429 Posts
duncan said:
btw, tokicos and koni's are garbage on eclipses. im not sure how much experience vw has with dsm's, but im fairly sure ive had more. i base that by his suggestion of meth injection on a street car. especially with just a 16g. some people just piss me off with how ignorant they are.
Vouch for Duncan he's had to of had way more DSM experience....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,858 Posts
duncan said:
btw, tokicos and koni's are garbage on eclipses. im not sure how much experience vw has with dsm's, but im fairly sure ive had more. i base that by his suggestion of meth injection on a street car. especially with just a 16g. some people just piss me off with how ignorant they are.
iv been dilling with DSM's for about 6 years know evry thang from a 1g 1.8 to a 2g 420a car iv oned drove and hadr any compo you could thank off hes just looking for 350awhp im just giving him my sugestions iv had decent luck with konies befor i havent herd of any problems on DSM's with thim that wernt driver earers, as for the meth injection set up i just told him to look in to it iv ran meth on street cars befor and had no problems outher than normal popms waring out and.....as long as you have it set up right and have it to shut off a little befor your revlimiter ull be fine, and the 16g is a decent turbo maks good power and dosent coust a arm and a leg
 

·
Tranceformer
Joined
·
429 Posts
Turbo vw said:
duncan said:
btw, tokicos and koni's are garbage on eclipses. im not sure how much experience vw has with dsm's, but im fairly sure ive had more. i base that by his suggestion of meth injection on a street car. especially with just a 16g. some people just piss me off with how ignorant they are.
iv been dilling with DSM's for about 6 years know evry thang from a 1g 1.8 to a 2g 420a car iv oned drove and hadr any compo you could thank off hes just looking for 350awhp im just giving him my sugestions iv had decent luck with konies befor i havent herd of any problems on DSM's with thim that wernt driver earers, as for the meth injection set up i just told him to look in to it iv ran meth on street cars befor and had no problems outher than normal popms waring out and.....as long as you have it set up right and have it to shut off a little befor your revlimiter ull be fine, and the 16g is a decent turbo maks good power and dosent coust a arm and a leg
Same for duncan he's owned 1G to 2G 4G63 to 420A.... And he worked as a tech for Mitsu....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,858 Posts
dont really car if you take my advice or noght its ur choice i could care less im just throwing out what knowleg i have from my exsperiences over the years and just to throw it out there im going to hoply be going for the Fastes FWD 2g in the 1/4 mile hear in the next couple of years
 

·
n00b
Joined
·
695 Posts
after spending much time decifering your last message, ive concluded that you are either autistic or just a moron. i know the potential of a 16g. i had one on my awd. but its just illogical to suggest meth injection on a car with a turbo that small and that will be daily driven.
 

·
n00b
Joined
·
695 Posts
btw, your mom should have had an abortion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
well ive had 5 95-99 gst's all were in great shape and not ragged out... and i can def say duncan is right about the tokicos are crap on dsm's. had the illumina on my last 95 with sportline springs and they sucked!! i loved my kybs and sportline setup i had on my 98 though. anyways i say go big 16g for around 300-350 whp... and u will like it. GL :thumbup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,858 Posts
duncan said:
after spending much time decifering your last message, ive concluded that you are either autistic or just a moron. i know the potential of a 16g. i had one on my awd. but its just illogical to suggest meth injection on a car with a turbo that small and that will be daily driven.

i like to use the meth to help cool the intake temps also it will rass the octane level and..... but the mane reson is to help cool intake temp and when he decided to go bigger its there no worrys probly by thin hell need a new pump tho lol i never told him to git it i just sed id check in to it
 
1 - 20 of 173 Posts
Top