1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Who iz this ludegurl....and what does she do???? :lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks pretty good. That's a beautiful blue color, and I hate blue. What does she have done to it?

·
Banned
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rx7 vinnie said:

she dont wants teh tuna can dont scare her haha

and zander ask her i havent even seen it yet

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
IH8DSM said:
rx7 vinnie said:

she dont wants teh tuna can dont scare her haha

and zander ask her i havent even seen it yet
Any friend of Adlers is a friend of mine.......GIGGITY :lol:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Do the complete opposite fo what Adler says and you will be fine. Also, dont buy knockoff wheels. They cheapen the car.

·
Registered
748 Posts
97ludegrl said:
coreylolz said:
Looks nice enough. Anything done to it?
not much, just exhaust, intake, and it's lowered.
didnt know if monkey told you or not but im the one that swapped the motors in in about 2 weeks before you got it. How is it running now i never got to drive it after i swapped it except to test it out and make sure there were no problems or whatever

·
Registered
29 Posts
specvroadking said:
97ludegrl said:
coreylolz said:
didnt know if monkey told you or not but im the one that swapped the motors in in about 2 weeks before you got it. How is it running now i never got to drive it after i swapped it except to test it out and make sure there were no problems or whatever
it's running pretty good. ian and yoshi think it might need a new fuel filter cause it takes like 6 years to start sometimes, but i dunno. besides that it runs great. i pretty much love it. lol

·
Registered
748 Posts
97ludegrl said:
specvroadking said:
97ludegrl said:
coreylolz said:
it's running pretty good. ian and yoshi think it might need a new fuel filter cause it takes like 6 years to start sometimes, but i dunno. besides that it runs great. i pretty much love it. lol
fantastic thats good to hear maybe ian can swing it by here sometime and i will take a look at the filter or whatever feel free to hit me up whenever

1 - 20 of 44 Posts