Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Advance Auto Parts - 20% off online orders (no minimum)
20%OFF Your Next Order
Enter Code DA20 In Cart
You can pick Up Your Order at Your Local Store In About An Hour, Or Have It Shipped

Plus You Get Free Shipping when you spend over $75

Dont know when it expires, but I know it's good today. These usually dont last more than a week or so.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Time to get cheap oil.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know if it's good on oil that's already on sale?
This is all I got:

Offer Valid For A Limited Time. Receive 20% off your next order. To qualify, orders must be placed online at advanceautoparts.com for home delivery or in store pick up. Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees, and taxes are not included in calculating eligibility for discounts. Purchases made in a store do not qualify for this offer. Sorry - no rain checks. Not combinable with other coupons. Coupon has no cash value. Applies to purchases of in-stock items only and is not valid for backorders, special orders, gift cards, gift certificates, or promotional priced items. Void where prohibited by law.

**Receive free Standard Shipping to any address in the continental United States on all orders totaling $75.00 or higher. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories are not eligible for Free Shipping. Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees and taxes are not included in calculating eligibility for Free Shipping.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
M1 is on sale there... looks like you can get a gallon for $~17 picked up.

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
Do you know if it's good on oil that's already on sale?
i highly doubt it. people would bring in their coupons that said $5 off $25 bucks, or $10 off $50 bucks. some guy tried to buy oil changes and misc. stuff already discounted in the store, the coupon didn't work for him and he got mad and stormed out the store...

dont be that mad guy to storm out of the store. :)

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I already have a discount code good for 20% that never expires. It's called my employee ID :p

Yeah, even my employee discount doesn't work on things that already have a heavy discount but other stuff can be halfway decent deals sometimes.

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
I already have a discount code good for 20% that never expires. It's called my employee ID :p

Yeah, even my employee discount doesn't work on things that already have a heavy discount but other stuff can be halfway decent deals sometimes.
381202. try it. lolol

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yet another deal:

Advance Auto Parts are offering coupon for $15 off $40.
Apply code BIGUP15 at checkout and receive the discount.

Not bad. $40 worth of stuff for $25.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to buy a part to my car but the price is very high.I want to search for a coupon promo code but I don't know where to get it. Anyone know where have coupon promo codes not just me with.
Thank You

1 - 16 of 16 Posts