Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have yall seen those nadc commercials were there in these big clean shops and workin on all these nice cars and at the end they have a lunch bell!!!! wat kind of crap is that? that cant be nadc, that got to be Nebraska Auto Diesel College cuz that aint nothin like our campus and i aint never seen none of those cars, instructors or students

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
no one cares...really its a bullshit school. laughing stock of middle tennessee....hard to find a job when you finish if you tell employer...

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
unless you want to be a diesel mechanic dont go cause i went and i went for automotive ubdercar speciality and they dont really like the auto students.
fuck that school.

·
Technology Junkie!!!!!!!!
3,579 Posts
cliff notes, you hand them money , you go to class, they give you tools and you go change oil..............the end

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeaH ITsucks but this is my last week so its too late to turn around now!!!

·
n00b
695 Posts
jabboss1 said:
cliff notes, you hand them money , you go to class, they give you tools and you go change oil..............the end

EXACTLY. tenn technology center in murfreesboro (shit town) offers the same curriculum for about 20 grand cheaper since they actually give out lots of scholarships. i graduated nadc in 06. if i had to make the choice again, not only would i not go there, i wouldnt go into the auto repair industry. just my .02

·
Registered
286 Posts
For everyone bashing the school, who has actually gone? If you did even go, what were you grades? If you didn't go, sit down. If you got bad grades, you also need to sit down.

Anyway, the commercial was filmed at the new Lincoln Tech auto school up in Indianapolis, FYI. Kinda funny, because this campus looks nothing like those commercial shots.

·
tennspeed=no life
1,840 Posts
duncan said:
jabboss1 said:

EXACTLY. tenn technology center in murfreesboro (shit town) offers the same curriculum for about 20 grand cheaper since they actually give out lots of scholarships. i graduated nadc in 06. if i had to make the choice again, not only would i not go there, i wouldnt go into the auto repair industry. just my .02
i went to the one in nashville. for auto body. great school. nadc ftl

·
fire breathing triangle
487 Posts
i graduated there in 03 as a honor student with perfect attendance and i think my grade average was a 96

i still couldnt get a job doing anything but detailing cars and paint prep... i have even had profesional exp. if anyof you guys have seen the show truck awhile back you may remember the 67 bronco called crazyy horse... well me and 2 other guys painted it and restored it and i dont mean bolt on a fender, i mean new floor pans and both 1/4 panels aftermarket hood that needed mod to work new bed pan...etc. but my instruct johnny watson painted the custom horse graphic on the side

oh yeah dont go its bullshit i paid 16,500 in august of 02, i think it costs 25k now?

·
n00b
695 Posts
i graduated with perfect attendance and a 95 avg. i didnt get a single job offer from anywhere.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts