Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or so I am told, the Baconator is the 2jz of burgers.
If this is the case, then so be it.

Ok so long story short,
Me and my girlfriend go into wendys and I order two double stackers, a fry and a drink
She orders a fry and a jr bacon burger.
So the guy is like 15, and the two in the back are like fighting and the manager gets really pissed
becuase all the orders are messed up and shit,

So long story short, I got a Baconator and two double stackers for free! thats $7 in free food birch!

sry for shatty pics, Camera phone

and all my free food. lol

Well I must say I loved it. The baconator is my favorite burger but I wont pay $5 for it. lol But for free hell yeah!!!!!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
So youre saying youre a fatass and really excited about it??? lol . Man that burger looks like a coma waiting to happen.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
chromesilver6 said:
So youre saying youre a fatass and really excited about it??? lol . Man that burger looks like a coma waiting to happen.
Hahaha... if you have never seen Jose, you can agree, that if you do ever meet him, that he needs to add some poundage to that teeny frame of his. :p

Last time I checked, the baconator is 800 calories, BY ITSELF. :? That's alot of shit.

But hell, free is free. :)

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
lol. So hes one of these dudes that can eat everything in site but weighs like a buck 50.. haha. You fuckers.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I could probably eat my weight in baconators and still not gain anything :|

·
Free Gynecologist
2,773 Posts
yeah i checked the sign at wendys and the baconater ALONE is 840 calories and either 47 or 57 grams of fat

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol, Yeah im 6'5" and weigh 165....
Im skinny. I can eat whatever I want when I want and not gain weight.

I have some masxxx builder, A great 1500 cal. in a lil drink. I take a couple of those a day.

yes, I have a high metabolism.

G

·
sooo what does your girlfriend think about it when your like shat your pants...whipped out your phone and took pics of all your food. If i was her i would have been like look at this weird mofo and walk out bc the bf was all excited bc of a hamburger.?

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:confused:

She thought nothing of it... I actually asked for her phone since mine doesnt take as good pictures....
What kind of a question is that? lol....

I explained to her it was the 2jz of burgers and she understood. lol

She thought it was funny....

LOL are you a girl? Just wondering thats kinda just... idk your comment was from left field.

G

·
naw im not a girl i just put myself in your position with my gf and i think i would get some weird vibes from her....but then again my gf knows nothing about cars or 2jz for that matter so i was just wondering how the girl took you taking pictures of a hamburger

1 - 16 of 16 Posts