Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a long shot but the worst I can get is a no which by not asking I'm alrdy getting.

So, My friend needs a photoshoot, the pics will be turned into Flyers and will be for a show.
He's a rap group and something about Sony records looking into signing him or something.

Pretty much, Sunday I need to find a place to shoot him in a few different sets of clothing and
My pics will be used in the flyers for this show in a month. they will also be displayed at this show.(in columbia mall)

I guess its helping get my name out. :shrugs: I don't think im good but hey why not right? lol

So Im trying to get my friends 50mm 2.8 since this will be a portrait shot and All I have
is a Rebel Xti with it lens

I'm 40min south of nashville, but I could prolly drive to franklin.

I 100% understand I only have a 1% chance of someone letting me but worth a shot.

I also need idea, because this will be my first portrait and Im thinking I need to find a industrial area for the pics.
idk...

lol im fuked!

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
eh Im not expecting anything.

lol Wish me luck tho!

·
Technology Junkie!!!!!!!!
3,579 Posts
I would but all my stuff is NIKON

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
You should be just fine with the kit lens and the nifty fifty. Seriously. 50mm prime lens is as sharp as its going to get.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, Hope I can get it.
lol

So I think I have a couple ideas of where I'll be shooting. If I can pull some strings. We'll see.

But im thinking indoor
Im also going to try and find an outdoor spot so I have a mix of areas.

:scared: wish me luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts