Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah sept.28th at 7pm in knoxville avenged sevenfold, shinedown, saving abel, and buckcherry are playing. I was wondering if anyone on here was planning on going? :beer:

im bored thats the only reason i posted this....isnt that what tennspeed is all about? :wink:

·
Registered
24 Posts
another a7x fan sweet!! im goin to huntsville at the end of september thats closer i went to the show in atlanta it was sick and now they are doin a little piece of heven how they are goin to do that live i dont know but i cant wait to see it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ShortGame24NWH said:
another a7x fan sweet!! im goin to huntsville at the end of september thats closer i went to the show in atlanta it was sick and now they are doin a little piece of heven how they are goin to do that live i dont know but i cant wait to see it
My girlfriend lives in decatur... i didnt want to have to drown out 4 other bands playing while trying to listen to ax7. Plus im not big on outdoor concerts. especially in alabama bwhaha :p

ASHLEYS99CIVICEX said:
anyone have any tickets to sell yell at me, i would like to get a pair.
http://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...tixunlimited&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Tickets just went on sale friday the 15th so there should still be tickets available. I got lucky and wound up with tickets center with the stage :mrgreen: they should be getting here buy the big brown and gold truck tomorrow. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts