Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys its delslow if you saw my introduction post you know my car is going trough some motor mods right now, and not by choice it detonated. so i was just wondering what all you guys though about the mods im planning. im planning on going 84mm wiseco pistons, i have know clue what brand of sleeves to go with, then titanum valves and double or triple rate springs, which you guys think? also a new set of crower cams. hondata s200 or s300, a set of 750cc ingectors, and a good turn to run about 20lbs of boost off the t3/t4 turbo until later when i upgrade turbos then i plan on going 25-28 lbs of boost. and im in need of a new manifold BAD what brand you guys think hks, greddy, or what? well just let me know what you guys think about the upcoming build. oh and also i plan on putting a carbon fiber top and trunk and loosing the wings so.

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
First off how much power are you looking to make
Second PSI dont amount to shit its just a number
s200 isnt produced anymore have to buy a used s200 or get a s300 both are great s300 dosent require chip burning process
you will need a set of rods also
I run AEBS closed deck sleeves love them
cams arent necessary
and are you running a ls,gsr,itr?

·
Skrim FML
5,391 Posts
jcoosi said:
First off how much power are you looking to make
Second PSI dont amount to shit its just a number
s200 isnt produced anymore have to buy a used s200 or get a s300 both are great s300 dosent require chip burning process
you will need a set of rods also
I run AEBS closed deck sleeves love them
cams arent necessary
and are you running a ls,gsr,itr?
Its a LS.
I've explained the psi concept. Tuning matters.
It has a set of rods.
GE to be exact.
Used to have ok Wiseco pistons....not so much now.

Motor also has all ARP bolts, this includes rod bolts head studs and the such.

So on so forth.

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
I would get cp pistons if I were doing the build wisecos are good dont get me wrong
Still as far as inj sizing what hp is he looking to get
I can see now the reason for the cams if its a all ls build but if he is running a vtec head gsr sticks are good set of cams to use
as far as springs crower recommends the best suited for their cams

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
listen to mr cole....im too tired to type or come to party saturday and i will schoolz youz...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts