Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
gripNsip
Joined
·
3,219 Posts
hahaha damnnn bitch u just got knocked the fuck out
 

·
Top Ninja
Joined
·
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tripleJs15 said:
DAMN......


didn't see the car this mornig......wait....hmm i think i wasn't paying attention...lol
Yeah my girl has the car today. She is in class. lol
 

·
I <3 wheels.
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
If those people were working and making something of themselves instead of wasting time doing shit like that there wouldn't be a problem... he told to back up, she kept coming, so he made he back the fuk up. problem solved
 

·
Hater-Supreme
Joined
·
4,615 Posts
Good2GetBlown said:
If those people were working and making something of themselves instead of wasting time doing shit like that there wouldn't be a problem... he told to back up, she kept coming, so he made he back the fuk up. problem solved
Exactly - there are better things to be doing with personal time than loudmouthing a government that PROVIDES freedom for you to do so. I'm not *in tune* with how this country is run, and my opinion differs with many leaders, but I still support the United States. People like this get what they deserve - fuck that ho.
 

·
SCFTW
Joined
·
7,547 Posts
Ventolin said:
Theres nothing wrong with protesting the war. Doesn't mean my prayers don't go out to our troops overseas.
I agree... but in my own personal opinion, "There is a wrong way, to do a right thing."

And 9 times out of ten, from what I have seen PERSONALLY, FIRST HAND, is that they go about it totally the wrong way.
 

·
Head Baconator
Joined
·
915 Posts
I'm not trying to say that protestors are always properly behaved, but growing up in Washington D.C. I've seen more peaceful protests than I can count. You can't go to D.C. without seeing people picketing.

Then again, the more extreme this war gets, and the more people that are dying, the more extreme the protests are going to get. Is it right? No, but its something that people are extremely passionate about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
857 Posts
Coming from someone who has been over there and seen the things going on...it's not the troops fault they are there, they don't CHOOSE to go. I'm with Moody on this when I say I support this Country but don't always agree with everything. Are people really so fucking stupid to think that someone in charge can please EVERYONE?!? There will always be people upset over something.

Besides, if you don't like what the fuck we are doing here, then move the fuck outta my Country and live over there...see how much "better" it is.... LOL

OUT *end rant*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
857 Posts
Ventolin said:
I'm not trying to say that protestors are always properly behaved, but growing up in Washington D.C. I've seen more peaceful protests than I can count. You can't go to D.C. without seeing people picketing.

Then again, the more extreme this war gets, and the more people that are dying, the more extreme the protests are going to get. Is it right? No, but its something that people are extremely passionate about.
Easily fixed.... draft the protesters!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Head Baconator
Joined
·
915 Posts
LOL, right!

Yeah, being against the war doesn't mean I wouldn't support this country, or the guys fighting for us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
857 Posts
When I was in the service I always thought it would be nice that in a time of war you let the Troops vote... no-one else, only active military. But thats just my $0.02 I'm done, this subject gets me FUCKING MAD!!!

and not at you guys, seems like everyone here has the same outlook or can atleast respect everyone elses...
 

·
Head Baconator
Joined
·
915 Posts
I'm all for anyone performing a duty and service to our country receiving benefits for doing that but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it should infringe on anyone else's right to vote.
 

·
International Administrator
Joined
·
9,619 Posts
Ventolin said:
I'm all for anyone performing a duty and service to our country receiving benefits for doing that but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it should infringe on anyone else's right to vote.
since you dont look at pm's...lock the for sale thread with the sentra...
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top