Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard everybody on here talkin about baconators and I was like wtf....is it that good?!?

yes it is.... I just had one and it is great.

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
BACONATOR

hells yeah they r good i live next to Wendys FTMFW if you get the chilli with it and dip it in the chilli its fuckin awesome

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Dark Squad said:
I must be against the norm cause I thought it was nasty
You and me both.

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
Re: chili

random-hero said:
chili on it sounds good as fuck lol

and.... what the hell is a five guys burger???
It's this chain burger joint...cooked in peanut oil. Really good try one if you ever run into one of them :thumbup:

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
The baconator I have was not very good nor did it smell good, I was surprised at Wendy's because I still
love pretty much one thing at that is dolla menu Jr. Bacon Cheese Burger

·
Romanian Ego
1,709 Posts
im surprised Velontin hasn't reply to this yet. he must be busy..

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
I have been gaining weight rapidly somehow, but I look more toned/muscular than I did, so I dont know whats going on.
I have gained 15 pounds in like 3 weeks I guess and looks more tone, but only started working out recently.

Anyways, I sticking to good food and only water right now and I am going to start working out

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
ill tell you another badass burger the super deluxe at fat moes that shit is huge and delicious

·
Romanian Ego
1,709 Posts
umcool911ok said:
I have been gaining weight rapidly somehow, but I look more toned/muscular than I did, so I dont know whats going on.
I have gained 15 pounds in like 3 weeks I guess and looks more tone, but only started working out recently.

Anyways, I sticking to good food and only water right now and I am going to start working out
u dont have to. u rich

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
fat moes>baconator
baconator> red robin

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
hood burgers > *

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
KDMandJDM said:
umcool911ok said:

u dont have to. u rich
Lol I like to stay in shape :thumbup: ..........by sexxing it up ALL the TIME :wink:

**This message has been approved by Chris Moody of BURN UNIT...and its what he does for his work outs**

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wendy's blows, but its the best dollar menu. Just have to ask for the chicken sandwich with no mayo...otherwise youll get a gallon of it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts