Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after thinking and thinking I decided to go covert and buy some stuff for the s2k, Unfortunately i got caught up with buying crap, and dont know if it will be finish by import alliance like I planned.
Update: Canton Filter relocation kit on the way, untill then back to stock.

Current
Turbosmart 38mm Wastegate
Revhard Manifold
Precision sc61
Peakboost Intercooler (off Pedros old 460hp Hatch)
Greddy Rs BOV
Krank Vents
2.5 intercooler Piping
3" DP
SS Dumptube
Emanage Ultimate
RC 550's

Sneek Peek of the precision sc61 :thumbup:

And Now the problem:

The filter plate is literally almost touching the turbo . I have a relocation kit and that wont even wedge in here. Any suggestions. Other s2000's have ran this before with a fiter relocation kit, i dont know what the deal is.

Unfortunately Im going to have to stop where i started for now :( [/img]

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
Damn!
Hope everything comes out ok!
Look forward to meeting you and your ballin s2k!

Holler

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Will clocking the compressor housing help any?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bonb said:
Ted!!!

Haven't seen you in a minute man!

Damn,sucks bout the turbo.Was the other S2k running the same exact turbo?

Yea been a good min. Yea, exact same turbo and manifold. Dude Moved to new york so cant get easy advice :?
Hopefully ill figure something out, im going to sleep on it tonight.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
85rx-7gsl-se said:
And i dont think it will help, its already turned to where its at the smallest side of the compressor. But ill double check, thanks for the vise though :thumbup:

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
NA_TED said:
85rx-7gsl-se said:
And i dont think it will help, its already turned to where its at the smallest side of the compressor. But ill double check, thanks for the vise though :thumbup:
No problem man, hope you can get it figured out :thumbup: Might have to have a spacer machined to put in between the turbo and manifold :?

·
I <3 wheels.
1,756 Posts
^ try getting another T4 flange (or T3 which ever it is) and stack it between the turbo and mani... it might drop it enough to get it to work, just nee longer bolts at that point

·
Registered
470 Posts
Id find a relocation kit if they make one. I would be worried about the oil filter being that close to the hot turbo.

·
dsm whore
1,925 Posts
CARMandP said:
Id find a relocation kit if they make one. I would be worried about the oil filter being that close to the hot turbo.
We have the relocation kit, The turbo is just so close you cant even get the kit on. Its really close, couldnt even stick a finger inbetween them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Canton oil relocation kit relocates the whole base, this will be the route I go, unfortunately its 350 bucks. Back to stock for the time being.

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
NA_TED said:
Canton oil relocation kit relocates the whole base, this will be the route I go, unfortunately its 350 bucks. Back to stock for the time being.
that sucks man but i hope it works out for you... good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up man? I was waiting to get your phone call to tap that pan. I see now what happened though. Just hit me up whenever you need somthing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im hoping to get 300whp to begin with, which is average for an stock s2k on 7lbs with a good tune.

Of course ill have a spare bottom end to build in the meantime :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Nice ride

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sweet ride/setup, update? Did you get it worked out with the filter relocation kit? I'll have to be on the lookout for you in the 'boro.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts