Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

But the Rolla ate my money!

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Sagara09 
#1 ·
I know I have posted this car a billion times (actually 3) but I am excited to finally have my own "build up" thread. I know I have a lot of time and money to spend on my new project, but it is something to keep me off my ass and doing something, and get me away from my pickup! lol

I will update on pg1 (if it ever gets past that).

The car itself is so CLEAN and close to running!

Just Chillin

Engine bay before

New pics:

Latest Purchase! Thanks SCOTT!

Almost done cleaning

I think I shall go with this, only darker grey and on my other 4AGE

Done with the engine bay

New Ricey upgrades.
Since IM a ricer for cleaning my car I bought some new ricer parts.

More Ricerific pics! I put a ricey motor in my rice stock body Rolla

Latest

Well I went to start her up for the first time and nothing happened so I looked behind the ignition cylinder and saw this.

I found this in the kick panel.

New shifter came in today.

How she sits right now.

See less See more
#7 ·
What I want to do is get an ITB Set up, Bigger cams, Full exhaust (Headers, Cat, and cat-Back), get the Kouki front, HID's, New paint, T3 Suspension, Nardi Wheel with NRG QR, CF OEM hood, Bubble Flares, Different wheels, KAAZ 2way LSD, and thats about it I guess.

I get a FAT inheritance next spring so I may dumk 5-8K in the Rolla if I s till have it and the rest in a ROTH IRA!

#11 ·
Sagara09 said:
What I want to do is get an ITB Set up, Bigger cams, Full exhaust (Headers, Cat, and cat-Back), get the Kouki front, HID's, New paint, T3 Suspension, Nardi Wheel with NRG QR, CF OEM hood, Bubble Flares, Different wheels, KAAZ 2way LSD, and thats about it I guess.

I get a FAT inheritance next spring so I may dumk 5-8K in the Rolla if I s till have it and the rest in a ROTH IRA!
ITB's are teh sex

HID's you had better do it right once and retro-fit...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.