Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as of now the 240 is officially waiting to be delivered. Was going to do it today, but the bank couldn't finish paper work in time. So on Monday, the 240 will be gone......will be a sad sad day.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
Well, as of now the 240 is officially waiting to be delivered. Was going to do it today, but the bank couldn't finish paper work in time. So on Monday, the 240 will be gone......will be a sad sad day.
oh snap son you gona bring it out one last time this weekend?

also what you gona get now?

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Naw, I probably won't bring it out because ill be too tempted to keep it. Also don't wanna risk hitting anything or getting hit. So until then it'll sit under a car cover by its lonesome self.

More than likely gonna be getting an s2000, 350z, or g35.

Leaning mainly towards an s2000 though because I've always wanted one.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
G35 ftw Way baller than an s2k

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
Naw, I probably won't bring it out because ill be too tempted to keep it. Also don't wanna risk hitting anything or getting hit. So until then it'll sit under a car cover by its lonesome self.

Good choice...you'll be happy with it. For awhile...then you'll want to boost that baby 8)

G

·
boosted S14.5 said:

Not trying to be a honda whore but my budy just got a s2000 and he says that he loves it. A lot of pick up for a 4 banger and it has excellent handling.

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The g35 is definitely more sexy, but the one I called about had sold about a week before I got ahold of them. And it was right at the top of my price range. The rest of the g's and z's were a lil too much for what I wanted....fully loaded, navi, etc. Either too high priced or too many miles

I can find s2000's all day long for my price range and with 50k miles or less. Just a matter of finding the color combo I want

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
The g35 is definitely more sexy, but the one I called about had sold about a week before I got ahold of them. And it was right at the top of my price range. The rest of the g's and z's were a lil too much for what I wanted....fully loaded, navi, etc. Either too high priced or too many miles

I can find s2000's all day long for my price range and with 50k miles or less. Just a matter of finding the color combo I want
f*ck that we will paint the bitch just get the interior color you want i am done with school next month and i am gona be bored out of my mind i need some side work.

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha well I want something with the red interior. So that's either white, the dark silver, and I think some blacks came with them. I'm REALLY wanting white with the red that came in the 01's where the dash was still black and stuff, but finding a low mileage virgin s2000 with those specs is damn near impossible because the price gets skyjacked because I can find an ap2 for around the same price. And the black red combo seats on ap2,s are hideous.

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
s2000s are really fun man, I think yu would enjoy it. Kinda getting it at a bad time though since its getting cold soon :( fun comes top down screamin vtac.....and you HAFTO go straight header in it atleast a few times. so loud and fun. White with red/black interior is teh SEX....there was a black with red and a white with red/black for sale at the same time on craigslist a while back, im sure they are gone by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUcA...ttp://i3.ytimg.com/vi/jUcAYucq4oY/default.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEAY...ttp://i4.ytimg.com/vi/cEAYp_QIv5c/default.jpg

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well as of right now I'm saying no mods except suspension and wheels. And a hardtop maybe a few months from now. Not looking to do anything major at all to this car. That may change after I've had it for a while, but if anything itd be a supercharger setup

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:

WOOT WOOT!!! 350Z FTMFW!!!

You wanna drive mine?? She's fun!!!!

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
sil84 said:
boosted S14.5 said:

f*ck that we will paint the bitch just get the interior color you want i am done with school next month and i am gona be bored out of my mind i need some side work.
DUDE!!!!!!!!! You paint????

I need mine custom done when I get back, but if I buy the paint and give you some interior pieces could you sand them and paint them??????

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
[email protected]_John said:
^ Ricer lol....Matt get white /thread

WOAH!!!! just because I want something done to my interior to make it custom and different doesn't make me a ricer!

better watch it, I'll reach back like a pimp and smack a hoe! :wink:

·
BURN UNIT APPLICANT
780 Posts
I'm not arguing with you!!!

although you are entitled to your own (**cough**BULLSHIT**cough) opinion.....

Fairlady is not, and never will be, RICE!!!!!

maybe that really good fried rice with the veggies and stir fry stuff, but never plain rice!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts