• SHR

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roush: [

Goods: Easy to install... retains OEM factory rear quarter window... the famous Roush name... $386.55 painted + shipping
Bad: A little more expensive, not as clean of an install, you actually stick the brackets on to the car. Reduces visibility GREATLY.

Silver Horse Racing:

Goods: Flush mount, nothing to stick on to the car itself, fairly easy to install.... $335.00 painted, free shipping. Retains near original rear window visibility.
Bads: Removes factory rear 1/4 window, a little tricky to install without proper tools, which are an additional $36.50.

So what do you guys think?

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
silver horse

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
ive never understood this add-on, but ive noticed that a lot of the newest gen mustangs have them ...

in any case, i voted for SHR because it seems more subtle since its flush - i would like it even more if the vents were more angled like the Roush

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
StatixNWH said:
wheres the neither option?
There isn't one... I just got tired of the look of just the regular window in the rear 1/4:

And thought it to be a good time for a change... kinda like you and buying a new car every month or 2. :)

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
I personally just like it better stock, but it I had to choose, id go with option 2...plus, its called business, thats why i get new cars all the time.....and i love it :)

·
Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,387 Posts
#2... looks good and i think the mustang looks better with it.

·
D16Y8+T
77 Posts
I like 2.

But it depends on what look you are going for, the Roush kit looks more aggressive, and the Silver Horse one looks cleaner and more subtle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts