no ****
2,708 Posts
im miserable without it.... havent had a car with it.... damnit

·
V8 this....!
374 Posts
i dynoed my civic and gained 4 whp after i took all my a/c crap out

and besides i have a daily driver and then i have my Civic,
My WRX has A/c and all the bells and whistles, i like the ac but i dont want more weight in my civic. its not needed.

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
i would have lost the 4 whp for climate control...the women like it..and when they like it...well you wouldnt understand...enjoy no ac fellas.

·
Super Freq
2,987 Posts
couldn't do without it...it's even cooler up here i can only imagine what y'all have to go through...'specially dan.

it's heat that's my issue...went a couple weeks without a blower fan...never again am i letting that happen.

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
No A/C or heater core is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Unless your driving a complete drag/track car then your an idiot.

·
X Honda Junkie
2,907 Posts
i would put it in if the adapter plate wasn't 200 bucks but then again it's my toy and not my daily and the daily has ac so i am happy

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
I has A/C, but barely use it because it affects performance so much and gas mileage.

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
a 4hp gain is not gonna change your 0-60 or 1/4 mile times enough to justify not having the luxury of cold air ...

mine goes in and out because my a/c compressor (or clutch) is toast - but i hate it, just havent fixed it because thats $650 that i dont want to spend .... cant roll down my windows, because as some of you have seen, afro + driving w/ windows down = hair all on one side :lol:

·
Registered
431 Posts
yeah nop heater core is rediculous the only way to get rid of that is to cap off the coolant lines unless the core just went out i can see not having heat its such a pain to replace

·
Registered
380 Posts
i never used my ac when i had it. so i just roll both of my windows down and enjoy the warm air. and now i dont have cuz of my heater core busted.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Dark Squad said:
How do yall go about not having ACs in yalls cars?

Discuss.
You don't - it's a stupid idea (having had 3 cars without it).

Why do you want to take the A/C out of your car?

·
Registered
763 Posts
no a/c...

not for me....plus like spoolie said..you gotta think about when other people ride with you..especially girls..girls dont want to ride in a damn hot box..plus 4whp?seriously?doesnt make you any faster.

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
my civic has it just been to lazy to put it back on

1 - 20 of 46 Posts