Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

check this SHIT out!! LOL

510 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  silver350tn
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
I will not click link. I am afraid. Please post synopsis.
I will not click link. I am afraid. Please post synopsis.
yeah dude watch it ...come on !!
Where the fuck do you find this shit?
Where the fuck do you find this shit?
just jizz hunts home page ..lol
i don't understand why they do that shit. its shit! not ice cream or cookie dough but shit. a human pie. wtf!!!!!!! besides that bitch had hemorrhoids
not clicking link cause of teh title & response`s
oh come on guys just watch it ...you will like it !!
im with them, will not click ...

im afraid to ask why you browse a website named jizzhut often enough to find this...
i clicked it.......and watched. I could not turn away... it is truly so disgusting you cannot look away.

These images are forever burned into the consciousness of my mind like a red hot brand in the shape of a pile of shit sprewing out of one's ass into another's mouth and who then proceeds to completely ingest said shit.

now my life will not be the same. You try to clean you eyes....You try so hard to cleanse the images off your puplis after watching this....but dammit they don't make water hot enough!!!
i clicked it.......and watched. I could not turn away... it is truly so disgusting you cannot look away.

These images are forever burned into the consciousness of my mind like a red hot brand in the shape of a pile of shit sprewing out of one's ass into another's mouth and who then proceeds to completely ingest said shit.

now my life will not be the same. You try to clean you eyes....You try so hard to cleanse the images off your puplis after watching this....but dammit they don't make water hot enough!!!
wow walter , well said hahaha
Next time I will read the posts before watching the video
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.