·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know were i can get one for cheap

·
I'll sleep when I'm DEAD
340 Posts
check out Sportnimports.net Their located in Sparta they deal in Honda Salvage parts too They are bound to have one I ve gotten two Accord lips from em and an auto to manual swap on an accord give em a call

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, that web site brought me to something else, not car realated

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow. i said cheap. not arm leg and my baby!

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
best bet is jdmshit.com if u want sumthing cheap and BTW no one on here has any for sale right now other then nashville just give u the heads up

1,640 Posts
could u please explain the concept to buying cheap shit for YOUR own car?? Cause I don't get it. Would you buy a cheap ghetto house?? Or cheap gas? Or cheap outdated food??

·
yes i'm RICE
3,686 Posts
Nashville said:
could u please explain the concept to buying cheap shit for YOUR own car?? Cause I don't get it. Would you buy a cheap ghetto house?? Or cheap gas? Or cheap outdated food??

food,house,and gas is not the same as a front lip buddy

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
Nashville said:
u make a good point but just tryin to help him out :thumbup: if u got the cash thou buy nashville's lip prtty good deal for the real deal or be cheap and buy the knock off for $190

1 - 18 of 18 Posts