Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

should we catagorize the classifieds?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i honestly think we should have the classified listing divided up better like...cars for sale...cars wanted...parts for sale...parts wanted...missalaneous...ect...each in its own section so things are eaisier to find...

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
good idea.
i think they should start doing that now.
it would make looking for stuff so much easier.
have one section for like trading or selling wheels?

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Yeah, but then people would have to follow the rules. People have a hard enough time realizing you have to have 25 posts to post in classifieds, and to properly give all information, and to be honest about it.

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
maybe we should make yet another thread on this topic ... and maybe you should have a poll if you want a Yes/No question answered

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
sounds good but just anything car related craiglist and shouldnt have to have the rules like in classifd if u dont own the car your posting up...
I think its very helpful to everyone if we did somethin like that thats why when ever i find somethin that sounds like a realy good deal i post it..

·
Legalize it!
437 Posts
Re: classified listings should be catagorized...yes...or...n

280zx!!! said:
i honestly think we should have the classified listing divided up better like...cars for sale...cars wanted...parts for sale...parts wanted...missalaneous...ect...each in its own section so things are eaisier to find...
I posted this with other ideas here 2 weeks before http://www.tennspeed.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11419

-The search feature is meant to help find stuff, but its obvious people don’t use it enough. One issue is that simply calling it "classifieds" is to broad to start with. How about car for sale and also parts classifieds or something like that? Make the search better and larger in physical size so more people will use it; this way people wont feel the need to bump so much.

So, yes I agree and voted.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Why not bring this up again?

I really only see the need to split up the Classifieds as Car Related, Parts related and Misc.

That way Car WTB can be in Car Related, Parts WTB is in Parts Related and Misc is just for random junk like TVs and XBoxes and such.

There's just so much going on, that if it would get seperated, then no one would have to bump as much, because everything would be on the first page for a long time, probably

Just my 2 cents on an old topic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts