Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
What a bunch of TOOLS

·
Registered
34 Posts
umcool911ok.....you have got to get rid of that gif in your sig...it has quadrupled the amount of time it takes me to get in and out of a thread.

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
hoodoo said:
umcool911ok.....you have got to get rid of that gif in your sig...it has quadrupled the amount of time it takes me to get in and out of a thread.
Betta?

·
I <3 wheels.
1,756 Posts
That forums is the biggest waste of time... its hilarious... I joined it when I had my bimmer for kicks, and it was the biggest group of people who just wanted to say "I have a bimmer" even if it was a $10k 330ci... And they think those 3 series are gods gift to earth... so lame

G

·
By reading the linked thread...i seriously think the ppl on the thread think that the M3 is should be or was the fastest thing on the planet...lolwtf

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Resident Ricer
97 Posts
I guarrrrruuuunty if you check the meets on that site at least 75% will be for m3 circle jerks lot of queer butt hurt rich boys if you ask me dudes like i think im gonna buy a supercharger ....... next post yeah just called it in dont take credit ill have to get daddy to write a check WTF!!!!

·
Banned!!!!!
186 Posts
ramman434 said:
BTW, apparently last night I got my friend banned from M3forums.com lol for commenting for him.
They all got butthurt at my comment. Look for Blackhawk12332 again.

Links: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=224862
Dude, inflammatory posts like that will get you banned no matter where you are. Some BMW guys are dicks, but you don't have to drive a BMW to be a dick.

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
O, don't get me wrong, I knew it would start a reaction. It was 1 in the morning and I was supposed to be packing to come up to school. I was bored and knew they'd get butthurt. Lol... Obviously I don't do that often

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
just another 240 with a body kit ...

btw, shouldnt brag about moody beating braden to other forums

1 - 18 of 18 Posts